Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting old is not for sissy's! I can't remember what I did this morning and I have only been up for an hour. The inmates I work with try to take advantage of me all the time so I have to walk around making a disclaimer. I say "I don't care what I said yesterday today's answer is...."

Well I finally got a spare for the car. I could not fit a 15 in the tire well in the trunk and have been looking for a compact safety spare from a Cherokee and found one works great!

I lost the daughters dog that I am watching for a day (started Friday) And when I woke up looked everywhere for it. An hour later it came out from under the bed. I did not think it could fit under there!

any of you on facebook ....at first I thought facebook was dry and useless but I am really liking the groups you can join......there and only there I get a healthy wagon fix as a member of the longroof society. :D

I don't really care about all the other stuff and I keep the "friends" list low ...mostly FABO peeps.

There are countless groups that are awesome ...even one for dart sports only. I am in that group even though I don't even have a dart sport :glasses7:

Attachments

• 11053906_10204227146309403_5531980835901632480_n.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 67
Rani you need one of these for the wagon!

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 64
No facebook for me. I spend too much time here. I wouldn't get anything done if I were on facebook.

raining cats and dogs here and cold, will be luck to see 45 degrees today. I'm on a motorcycle ride today to Elora falls for a pop tab run. Not going to happen on the bike ( too wet too cold) so me and the buds are going in the Dart. Drop the pop tabs off at the Legion have some lunch and then head back... they use the pop tabs to buy wheel chairs.

Kazoom....what is a pop tab run? I mean I know what pop tabs are and we have people collect them here (not common anymore) But how do you incorporate that with a motorcycle. We have poker runs here. And...What bike do you have?

Now a roof rack! LOL

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 53
  • $_571.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 56
  • $_572.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 62
Rani's Paddy Wagon ??

I never even thought I would be into wagons ....but then the coronet found me ....I didn't find it and I have been into it since then. I like all wagons which is why I like the longroof society, I would only own B-body wagons but I like to see them all.....even brand X and you name it.

-
Back