Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She forgot how an older car drives. I needed a valium! Slow on the roads which is fine, then complaining about the right hand mirror (none), flooded it at the bank, put it into reverse instead of park at the supermarket and almost took out a car, Spilled a water all over the seat (could have been coffee), Not looking at traffic while making a turn twice! I think I wont be in it if she needs to drive it when the firechicken breaks again. All in 20 minutes!

Yeah, besides that, I won't do any sanding inside. So the weather dictates when it goes out for sanding. My hope is to get it all done by next Sunday.

I hear that, body work will ruin a building. I have so many hours in my engine compartment it's not even funny.

My event planner isn't out of bed yet, but I think a trip to the park with some fishing poles is planned.:glasses7:

I let Marilyn drive the Popmobile yesterday. Some things a man should never let his wife do! Started with getting the seatbelt on and downhill from there........

Interesting coincidence...
My neighbors had a tree near where i park the Duster. It had really small needles that seamed to go everywhere on/in the car. Was getting to be a big nuisence. It was a nice tree when it was small, but was not looking so good as it got way to big for where it was. I had talked to him before about getting rid of the tree, bit then he moved to a home last year (he's in his mid 80's). His son is getting the house ready to sell and was working outside there a little over a week ago. I asked him whats the chances of getting the tree down?. "Yeah, but not sure when..."
Well last Wednesday i get a call from Mae at work. "i moved the Duster so they could take the tree down". Think i damn near went into shock. I can't recall seeing her touch the car, let alone get in and drive it! Was lucky timing that it even had the battery connected since i ran it last weekend.

Sounds like you got lucky. I usually have the battery disconnect on (or off), love that thing. I did find the intermittent short I have by accident yesterday. I had the trunk open and noticed the dome light on really dim, close the trunk it is gone. Now I have to figure it out.

I let Marilyn drive the Popmobile yesterday. Some things a man should never let his wife do! Started with getting the seatbelt on and downhill from there........

would think it would be easier than a new car. New cars talk to you when you get it and you have to "sync" everything. Might as well get in a space shuttle :protest:

Me too. I have to rewire a bike and clean my house but then not sure what else I will get into.

Morning Rani!

It looks like boom booms today so maybe do the wiper seals? I have to see how hard it will be on the back.....getting old sucks.

Hey there Rani girl.

whats going on Mr. Tike ...finally I get here and you are here.

usually your already saying Color me Gone as you take off in a HEMI powered cuda and all we can see are your taillights from a distance :D:D

I think it is the time difference. I am gone before you get on. I can't sit around too long it is just not in my nature. But what troubles me is that I can't get a thing done in a day.

I think it is the time difference. I am gone before you get on. I can't sit around too long it is just not in my nature. But what troubles me is that I can't get a thing done in a day.

yea me too ....I am concerned that I am so spacy and I am not even 30 yet. I had to get a dry erase board and post it notes for my mirror to keep track of what I am doing.

I get started with stuff sometimes and then the furry kitty walks by ......what was I saying.

Ha ha I am not even going to comment on the spacy comment. But (I guess I will anyway) I find it usually comes with intelligence. Iris (my lady)is one of the most intelligent person I know but I will say no more there either.

amazing that old cars had a separate frame from the body ....I don't think I have ever had a car like that.

Attachments

• wagon.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 54
-
Back