Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Ray, Where is everybody ?? They all get drunk last night ??

It is kind of quiet. Maybe Hops is holding services, and we didn't get an invite. LOL

Morning Keith, Nice here also. Should be cooler later in the week after the front comes through.

Got a bunch of family coming out. Her dad will be 95 on Tuesday. Having a birthday party for him today at the rehab.

Only the firewall so far. Still need to hit the aprons and rad core. Then actually need to hit it all again with more primer and go again. Hate It !!

I let Marilyn drive the Popmobile yesterday. Some things a man should never let his wife do! Started with getting the seatbelt on and downhill from there........

I let Marilyn drive the Popmobile yesterday. Some things a man should never let his wife do! Started with getting the seatbelt on and downhill from there........

I'm building the GTS for Sue. At least thats what I told her when it showed up here on a trailer.LOL. But seriously, it will be an automatic , so I'm sure after I get it and the Cuda done she can follow me to some local shows !!

Only the firewall so far. Still need to hit the aprons and rad core. Then actually need to hit it all again with more primer and go again. Hate It !!

Yeah, It's tedious work. No really rewarding until color starts to go on.

Yeah, It's tedious work. No really rewarding until color starts to go on.

Yeah, besides that, I won't do any sanding inside. So the weather dictates when it goes out for sanding. My hope is to get it all done by next Sunday.

-
Back