Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You might have some hidden persuasive talents. Theres not much time to weigh down the other side. And if you wanted to slide on up to Michigan and dust off the solar collecters I could put in a good word for you too!!

Any body here into the group Pentatonix? Listening to some of their Xmas songs. Talented bunch.

AT least I found time today to make it to the store to stock up on things for the week.

now that I have to take lunch to work because I don't go home for lunch anymore.

Got a case of juice boxes and stuff to make sammiches ....so all set and excited for the week

Every time I start watching the game the opponents score. Don't watch, Lions in first!

AT least I found time today to make it to the store to stock up on things for the week.

now that I have to take lunch to work because I don't go home for lunch anymore.

Got a case of juice boxes and stuff to make sammiches ....so all set and excited for the week
way to salvage the day! :D

Mac and cheese is the perfect compliment to any food..
I think you may be right. My Dad used to put leftover mac and cheese in tomato soup with meatball chunks and some diced garlic and serve it with crusty sour dough bread and butter for a hearty cold weather lunch. I remember having it as a kid after helping do the outside chores in late fall/early winter and then watching football with him on the couch for the rest of the afternoon.

For the record.
My interest in the Pats winning tomorrow is strictly a matter of circumstance. I am in fact routing for the Crows to lose. The Pats win is just a necessary evil means toward that desired end. :poke: @ScampMike

For the record.
My interest in the Pats winning tomorrow is strictly a matter of circumstance. I am in fact routing for the Crows to lose. The Pats win is just a necessary evil means toward that desired end. :poke: @ScampMike
Soooo...the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

I seem to remember that ending badly for all involved who took that approach somewhere in history...

-
Back