Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That would be overstating the situation. Just the game. No party with Brady after. lol

It's not the party after I was speaking of...it's the defeat later to the enemy of your enemy that may eventually come.

I seem to remember that ending badly for all involved who took that approach somewhere in history...
Since I and my Team are not 'involved'...um...OK :D
It's not the party after I was speaking of...it's the defeat later to the enemy of your enemy that may eventually come.
So Pats get defeated at a later date? I'm Ok with that too. :thumbsup: lol

You like anything that has sugar in it...as skinny as you are, you must have the metabolism of a hummingbird!

I don't really eat that much of it at a time ....like when I eat cookies ...usually like one ....maybe two ...everything is small amounts

Ddaddy, Tire size, wheel offsets, suspension mods? I need the build sheet :lol:
Ya know, I can give it to you...if you are serious. I can do a build spec that would be over the top performance with totally comfortable street manners. What's your budget?

Ya know, I can give it to you...if you are serious. I can do a build spec that would be over the top performance with totally comfortable street manners. What's your budget?
lol, i was only kidding.... 210 top speed and 9sec quarters :lol:

lol, i was only kidding.... 210 top speed and 9sec quarters :lol:
I can give you 707 hp, 200 mph top speed, 11 sec 1/4. 0-60 mph in 3.6 secs, 100 ft stopping distance and 0.91g skid pad and nice street manners...

Cheers to this Monday morning as I start this day with a smooth hot cup of coffee :usflag:

Good morning sir, how was Mike's weekend (I use the term Strongend) I did not have a weak one, I had a Strongend :thumbsup:

Enjoyed some time with my two boys Saturday and watched them set up a modified chassis on his jig, neat stuff they are doing, They started on there second one and sell them as fast as they build them, Creed is my youngest sons name

Creeds car.jpg

-
Back