Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Stay safe out there and try and enjoy this day we have been given bud :thumbsup:

Good morning Hop's , Glad they are keeping the busses off the road there today. we had rain most of Sunday and today it looks to be dry and the high temp will be 47 :thumbsup:

Once the sun comes up it should be gone the temps hanging at 30 here on the thermometer, Nice work your son does.

Good morning. Looks like it was freezing rain. Now melting.
Traffic is flying by. So, if I survive walking across the slippery driveway I'm good. :thumbsup:
Happy Monday :eek:

FALL INTO YOUR SHADOW IT IS SOFTER AND IF YOU WISH TO ACCEPT THAT ASSIGNMENT, GOOD LUCK.

I don't mind going to work. I do a lot of interesting stuff there. It's this getting out of bed thing...:BangHead:

Wow a day off Mike! I do have to start on inside projects it is just getting to cold out to work in the shop. Believe me I have projects some huge, some big, some medium and a few that are just right.

I don't mind going to work. I do a lot of interesting stuff there. It's this getting out of bed thing...:BangHead:
I hear yea ! I enjoyed my job as a Maintenance and safety director for 15 years, loved the doc's and nurses at the out patient surgery center................ , People say I am crazy to want ta go back to work.. doc's said no more for me after 42 years.

Actually in the same boat there Mike. Have to keep busy or you rot. The pop was a good thing for me for sure.

I think I may drive out to my son's job site and burn some scrap wood, he is a carpenter at day time building homes (He has a crew of 5 working for him) and a chassis builder at night, the boy don't stop :steering: Like his dad back in the day :p

-
Back