Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would be the same way if I had your talent.

I can barely operate the basic "paint" program in windows, so I have no idea how you do what you do, but its bad ***
Thanks! It helps that I went to Graphic Arts School...and also that I'm a bit nuts. The World is just a canvas when I look at it through my warped perspective.

Oh yeah, and 5 years of doing stuff in MS paint followed by 5 years using Photoshop on over 10,000 images makes it possible for my warped visions to become reality for others to see...and (if I'm lucky) feel.

Thanks! It helps that I went to Graphic Arts School...and also that I'm a bit nuts. The World is just a canvas when I look at it through my warped perspective.

Oh yeah, and 5 years of doing stuff in MS paint followed by 5 years using Photoshop on over 10,000 images makes it possible for my warped visions to become reality for others to see...and (if I'm lucky) feel.
Rest assured, I feel it! (And share this craziness with many). You've made many people you've never met laugh their asses off!

Nice artwork, Dave. Time to get back to the tree. I have luxury of no one saying, "aren't you done yet?" It's a project I like to take my time with. I'm sure I'm a little(?) crazy too.

Well, since Rani liked it I might as well share the full image as I originally created it...

Ranibo 5.jpg

Nice artwork, Dave. Time to get back to the tree. I have luxury of no one saying, "aren't you done yet?" It's a project I like to take my time with. I'm sure I'm a little(?) crazy too.
Sometimes being Kris Kringle krazy is a good thing!

A few years ago I took a photo of the deck covered in snow waited until my daughter went to bed and then I jumped out on the deck in the snow to make a seat print in the chair out there in the snow.

I did some quick photoshop magic and then called her down from upstairs. I said" Did you hear that loud thump?" She was half asleep and said no, and wondered what I was talking about. I said come here and look at this. Then I showed her this outside...

iPhone 739.JPG

I said "Look, no foot prints...just a seat print in the chair and 2 feet on the ground." She rubbed her eyes and asked what happened. (the deck was 12 feet off the ground with no stairs)

I told her that I had heard a loud thump and got up to see what it was, and when I looked outside I saw this and took a picture...

iPhone 737.JPG

I said that he looked at me and smiled and then he was gone before I could call her.

To this day she still believes Santa was on our deck.

Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Last edited:
Nice, Dave. That kind of love and memories last a lifetime. What a cool idea.

My Pop used to read us "T'was the night before Christmas," then after my sisters all went to bed, he would climb up on the roof and stomp around and ring jingle bells. In the morning, he'd ask my sisters, very serious, "you girls didn't hear anything last night, you weren't awake when Santa came, were you?" They would reply in unison, "NO, Daddy, we didn't hear anything."

Dang....that is awesome ...all of it

sorry about the drive by in and out ...I am really busy with job related paperwork but I am in and out.

It is ain't it, I could not fall back to sleep ... so.... I had to do something even if it was wrong

Good morning George, I guess all I needed was 5 hours was all I needed

I had another sleepless night, insomnia and, well, the cold weather brings on the hurt.

-
Back