Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so I thought it seemed like I felt crappy for an unusual amount of time yesterday.. turns out it wasn't just a hangover/lack of sleep thing - I am feeling pretty crappy still - got up when the alarm went off this morning of course, thinking I was just tired.. guess that's not it -

so I thought it seemed like I felt crappy for an unusual amount of time yesterday.. turns out it wasn't just a hangover/lack of sleep thing - I am feeling pretty crappy still - got up when the alarm went off this morning of course, thinking I was just tired.. guess that's not it -
So, what your saying s you ain.t dragging your sorry *** to work AGAIN?!

cough cough cough.....oooOOOOoooooOooooo......Boss ...sniff sniff....I am not coming in today I feel terrible. I need to finish this quarter pane. I mean I need a quarter and planned on coming in but I can't breath well enough to make it today......THAT'S HOW I DO IT....cough cough

cough cough cough.....oooOOOOoooooOooooo......Boss ...sniff sniff....I am not coming in today I feel terrible. I need to finish this quarter pane. I mean I need a quarter and planned on coming in but I can't breath well enough to make it today......THAT'S HOW I DO IT....cough cough
:rofl: Mike's probably already printed that!

Hey tyke did you read the Santa thread.

hell, these days I can get away with just an email... but I do still call to make sure all concerned are in the know

Hey Ray were you talking of the Santa is a jerk one with Santa Ray giving the Christmas salute? I think I know that Santa

Word has it there will be a major lockdown. What that means for me is like a day off at work. But I have to hide or I will be making sandwiches for the inmates.

-
Back