Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well. I agree except for the going back. Never been, but I'm sure that if I did I would. :lol:
Hoppyland beats the hell out of Disney. Same level of departure from reality...but in a very real kinda way. There is nothing 'fake' in Hoppyland...just un-real!

when I was younger I had a sand pit less than 1/2mi. from my moms house - went 4 wheelin' there all the time - next to no one knew it was there.. that and my best friends parents had a piece of property with a creek running through the way back of it - we dammed it at a corner and the coolest pool - hidden little piece of paradise.

Last edited:
I was thinking last night....I remember Mike would show up when we would mention food. But he sticks around all the time...kinda like a stray dog. Feed him and he won't leave. Mention food and he shows up.

I ran into someone I haven't seen in 15 years today at CVS (Judy) - her sister was there and we were talking and she was telling me that Judy had suffered a stroke about 2 years ago and didn't remember things from "before" - well Judy came out and about flipped when she saw me --"MIKEY!!!!" - I cannot tell how friggin' good that felt... made my day for sure! :)

I ran into someone I haven't seen in 15 years today at CVS (Judy) - her sister was there and we were talking and she was telling me that Judy had suffered a stroke about 2 years ago and didn't remember things from "before" - well Judy came out and about flipped when she saw me --"MIKEY!!!!" - I cannot tell how friggin' good that felt... made my day for sure! :)
No comment from me!

-
Back