Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, the tree decoration is officially finished and the presents are starting to appear underneath. 387 total ornaments on the tree...

Christmas tree 2016.jpg

Want something you can get lost in and stare at for hours? This is one of my favorites...

Train Wheels.jpg

Toolmanmike's avatar takes new meaning for me today ....I had a brand new maytag set installed.

Maytag was the only brand I could find that can be verified MADE IN USA ( cost a lot more but worth it if Americans will have a job)

The only downside is the washer is a top loader so I have to tippy toe and I cant reach the bottom of the drum (my old washer was a front loader)

Despite the top loading problem, its a great machine that is bigger and more powerful than my old one

View attachment 1715000013

View attachment 1715000014

They are usually set up so you can flip the door , acouple little plugs where the hinges swap side to side , whatever is most convienant

opps late to the party

Well, the tree decoration is officially finished and the presents are starting to appear underneath. 387 total ornaments on the tree...

View attachment 1715000025

Very pretty tree. I like the red. Been thinking maybe I'll change things up next year and do Cardinals. The tree I picked out is nice and full but the branches aren't very strong, so I couldn't use all my ornaments. But I kind of like it this way.
004.JPG
010.JPG

Very pretty tree. I like the red. Been thinking maybe I'll change things up next year and do Cardinals. The tree I picked out is nice and full but the branches aren't very strong, so I couldn't use all my ornaments. But I kind of like it this way.
View attachment 1715000053 View attachment 1715000054
I always laugh at the slightly slanted tree top ornaments, David... I am worse,at it. Merry Christmas.....

Morning!

How did you make out yesterday?
No word, she only ended up doing 1 individual meeting to let the one guy go but that was a contract position for a different team that we knew 3 months ago was ending. She did say for a fact cuts are coming though, just no word on who or when

No word, she only ended up doing 1 individual meeting to let the one guy go but that was a contract position for a different team that we knew 3 months ago was ending. She did say for a fact cuts are coming though, just no word on who or when
Geesh! Nothing like being on edge.

Where is the old bugger anyway....Get up Hoppy Get up....the day is waiting.

Hoppy & Tike w.jpg

-
Back