Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Prob driving one of the kids to a doc appointment, the girl will not be able to drive and and the boy cant drive now so they are both going somewhere, I choose Carlisle!

Lol just got a thanks for being a member merry x mas from Joey on b bodies, think a reply "Who the hell do you think I am I am a atheist That seriously offended me and my moral beliefs :wtf:" would be to much of a reply??

Yeah but like I said yesterday, I'm more at peace with it all now after my long talk with hoppy. Just gonna see what happens
beer_brain.jpg

Overslept, so a bit rushed getting in to work today. Feel more tired than if I just got up when I was sposed to...:BangHead:
Good Morning

i need a favor, does anyone have a spare small block alternator?

They are all the same size, buy one pulley and two pulley roundback and squareback and no not me.
sweet. my buddy's had a worse month than me, found his wife pregnant by another man, she divorced him, took him to court, gets 50% of his salary for alimony plus child support but yet he gets primary custody. I guess the housing has now split due to the cold weather on his alternator on his daily driver 87 ram charger.

-
Back