Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What's involved in 'leading' a team?
Ehhh... Since I've been there 4 times previous, basically they just put me in charge...
Good thing is... It's gonna happen in the middle of June... So I won't miss Lift day III or Carlisle...:lol:

Yeah..Yeah...
TChad Africa 2012 019.JPG
TChad Africa 2012 044.JPG
TChad Africa 2012 011.JPG

TChad Africa 2012 042.JPG

TChad Africa 2012 019.JPG
TChad Africa 2012 044.JPG
TChad Africa 2012 011.JPG
TChad Africa 2012 042.JPG

TChad Africa 2012 065.JPG

Good morning ! Looks like a partly sunny 45 degree day here in northeast Ar.
An old friend called me yesterday to see if I can stop by as he is on vacation (makes the big bucks) and said he wanted to give me something that he has that he needs gone to a good home, well I about fell out when he showed it to me, I rode it 4 years ago for a couple hours and we enjoyed talking about the good old times when it was new.. it is still in the back of my 64 GMC, so when I get more info on it I will spill the beans on what it is.
It is near 40 years old but is super shape.

Good morning ! Looks like a partly sunny 45 degree day here in northeast Ar.
An old friend called me yesterday to see if I can stop by as he is on vacation (makes the big bucks) and said he wanted to give me something that he has that he needs gone to a good home, well I about fell out when he showed it to me, I rode it 4 years ago for a couple hours and we enjoyed talking about the good old times when it was new.. it is still in the back of my 64 GMC, so when I get more info on it I will spill the beans on what it is.
It is near 40 years old but is super shape.
I hope it has 2 wheels, and some knobby tires!

I am thinking a Schwin stingray or a snowmobile. A ex would not be in great shape anymore.........

1981 Yamaha XT 250, the very same bike Rambo (Silvester Stalone) used in a move from what I have read

bikepics-763709-full.jpg

-
Back