Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was actually thinking one of these two.:rofl:

58307aff556aefb38de7fd3047f714a1.jpg
images4J8PVNAT.jpg

Awesome! I want one!
I always wanted one of these bikes growing up, but my eyes was on a 74 SL Honda 250 .:steering:. but only kids that had a home and a dad at home making the big bucks had these things, and here I am my age and have one now :thumbsup:

Nice! I had one of them they are great.
I have rode a few of these back in my younger days, never owned one, They are great bikes to ride just to shoot in town for breakfast or grab a part from the auto parts, and makes a great bike when camping or at the race track ..

MeMike headed out to play Evel Knievel!!
Oh No,No No, not at all, just a cool 35 year old show and use bike... I can't wait to get it unloaded and get some pictures :thankyou:

Thank you Hop's I just called my son (Creed) and he is on his way to help me unload it out of my truck, I think he knows who will eventually own this vintage machine .. I bet I could get Silvester Stalone to sign it for me even if it is not the bike, it is a perfect match to his.. .. Ok , that is just silly :lol:

I used to pick up bikes in HI that were just sitting around and either make them run or part them out. If I only had internet then!

yea but the internet is such a double edged sword - it makes it easier to get attention for what you are selling, but now everyone has caught on to the "old stuff is gold" thing.. no one throws stuff away anymore - they sell their "vintage" crap on Ebay or...

for eons "we" literally would take a part off of something and throw it away w/o a second thought... I can't believe the prices I see for stuff I know I used to have... :BangHead:

Tell me about it when I moved I scrapped over 100 bikes got around 30 for all of it. Did not even pay for the trips to the scrap yard.

to say I took everything for granted would be an understatement.. one of my favorite sayings back in the day was "eh, it's only money - I'll make more"...

Not really kind of needed the money, I was of all things picking banana's and taking care of part of a field, Actually it was a great job mindless and off the books, Marilyn was running a private duty nursing agency and the house was paid for and off the grid. WHY THE F DID I LEAVE THERE?

just got done talking with the boss........ announcements will be made today when the company owner/CEO comes in around noon

Well my son showed up and we unloaded it Great old 35 year old machine I say

15697932_1503697456312262_4781393505086026268_n.jpg

-
Back