Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I made it in over snow covered roads without issue thanks to my AWD Magnum. :thumbsup: Minimal traffic. I did have one noodle in a pickup truck that felt the need to tailgate me for a short stretch. Thankfully he turned off before I had to stop anywhere.
Got the entrance door cleared and salted...

I made it in over snow covered roads without issue thanks to my AWD Magnum. :thumbsup: Minimal traffic. I did have one noodle in a pickup truck that felt the need to tailgate me for a short stretch. Thankfully he turned off before I had to stop anywhere.
you GO boy!

Today will suck need to clear space up in the shop, put the fire chicken up on the lift, the pop under it make room for the tractor and do a general clean up have spray foam shavings all over the place form making the hood plenum mold. Also need to get beer and some food in the house just in case.
Did you get everything all moved it ?

So does.that mean i still have to go to work?
Yes sir yee Bob you have to go to work !! That place can't run it's self bud :soapbox:

You have the all wheel drive Magnum !! oh lord !! I want to see it !!

Good morning everyone, looks like a cold morning here this morning , 30 degrees and sunny today, 60 tomorrow and back to 70 Friday............. looks like everyone is getting our winter north of Arkansas, we have had a dandy winter :thankyou:

You have the all wheel drive Magnum !! oh lord !! I want to see it !!
Bout same as any other magnum unless you look underneath...

IMG_0049 (640x425).jpg

-
Back