Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do Roku and save on my cable bill, love it, seen every Cheers show ever made and I enjoy watching Rockferd filles and other shows like that just to see old cars :thumbsup: it's great to pick what we want to watch and when :thankyou:

I believe in the KISS principle... we have basic cable... and even then 70% of it sucks
I had to look it up, yeah, I did not know what the 111k everyone was talking about..
KISS principle = KISS is an acronym for "Keep it simple, stupid" as a design principle noted by the U.S. Navy in 1960. The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated; therefore simplicity should be a key goal in design and unnecessary complexity should be avoide

Good morning yes a full day today. Coffee and peach cobbler for breakfast. Not diet food but tasty.

I'm back. Drive to work sucked, idiots freaking out over a dusting of snow,

I believe in the KISS principle... we have basic cable... and even then 70% of it sucks
I don't even know how many channels we get. For easy math, lets say its 100... I'm lucky to find 2-3 shows I would even consider watching most of the time (often 0-1) So that would be a 97-100% suck factor.:BangHead:

Keith how much did you get looks like 6-8 here and it is still snowing, The great PA blizzard of 2017!

I don't even know how many channels we get. For easy math, lets say its 100... I'm lucky to find 2-3 shows I would even consider watching most of the time (often 0-1) So that would be a 97-100% suck factor.:BangHead:
yea - there are certain channels that we regularly go to... the "guide" function is a beautiful thing

-
Back