Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No I only go back a page in the am so when you guys talk about me........
Here it is again...

Rat Fink Lift Day small copy.jpg

black-shirt lift day.jpg

No store bought
Well, that's the issue. When you use the online version it automatically runs you through everything and helps you select which product works best for you. It sounds like you got a version that doesn't include all of the Schedule C deductions.

That is a great looking design, Dave.
Just finishing an early-evening coffee here. Working on my taxes too. Turbo Tax has an "ask a question" feature, I am waiting on an answer. So far someone from "the community"(?) gave me a partial answer, gee thanks, that really helps....:elmer:

Thinking pocket T's this year with a "repeat offender" on the pocket for a badge of stupidity.

Well, that's the issue. When you use the online version it automatically runs you through everything and helps you select which product works best for you. It sounds like you got a version that doesn't include all of the Schedule C deductions.
No it does. For some reason though it's refusing to accept my military w2 as a military w2. Therefore it's not letting me do the military deductions for travel

There is a therapist about five miles away make a right by the donkeys then left at the white church, it is the white house next to the corn field if anyone needs it.

No it does. For some reason though it's refusing to accept my military w2 as a military w2. Therefore it's not letting me do the military deductions for travel
You should probably try the Turbo Tax website for help resolving the issue.

-
Back