Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm just confused how 2 tax softwares with the same numbers are showing 2 different amounts

i will, i will say this, H & R block goes into very detailed questions about the Reserve travel thing, Turbo tax doesnt
The thing with Turbo Tax is that you have to know the tax code well to take full advantage of it. It won't automatically find everything for you that you may be entitled to. You also need to buy the higher level versions so that you can take those deductions. The cheaper (simpler) versions don't let you modify them to include the extra deductions.

We only got around 5" here but the first 2" was heavy sleet that froze solid into an inch thick ice layer under the snow. I went out through the garage to start clearing the driveway and took 2 steps before I went down in a slow-motion split and had to crawl back into the garage on my hands and knees.

I had to put my ice cleats on to go back out and it took me nearly 3-1/2 hrs to clear off the driveway. I must have put down about 20 lbs of salt.

I'm so glad I bought these things years ago from Cabela's

View attachment 1715016545
I was trying to find an epic fail video or picture of someone doing the splits on ice.. then I remembered who I'd be :poke: at and changed my mind --:lol:

The thing with Turbo Tax is that you have to know the tax code well to take full advantage of it. It won't automatically find everything for you that you may be entitled to. You also need to buy the higher level versions so that you can take those deductions. The cheaper (simpler) versions don't let you modify them to include the extra deductions.
I have the 99.99 version.....

I was trying to find an epic fail video or picture of someone doing the splits on ice.. then I remembered who I'd be :poke: at and changed my mind --:lol:
LOL!

It was a really slow motion slow split. I went down slowly enough that I was like "Uh-oh, I going down...maybe I will get some traction and stop...no traction, I'm still going down...hey it stopped for a second...oh, no it didn't...oh crap...better get a hand down on the ground before it speeds up....ok, I'm flat on my stomach on the ground...now what?" (crawl, crawl, crawl)

I will say that I'm feeling it now, my legs split further than they have in 3 decades!

LOL!

It was a really slow motion slow split. I went down slowly enough that I was like "Uh-oh, I going down...maybe I will get some traction and stop...no traction, I'm still going down...hey it stopped for a second...oh, no it didn't...oh crap...better get a hand down on the ground before it speeds up....ok, I'm flat on my stomach on the ground...now what?" (crawl, crawl, crawl)

I will say that I'm feeling it now, my legs split further than they have in 3 decades!
take 6 beers and get back to us tomorrow...

Who axed ya?
Scamper got axed? Don't you actually have to work to get axed?
scratchhead.gif

-
Back