Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So far just Ron and I, My son is taking mom to co sign loan paperwork and pick out classes for the fall semester at LVC so she is out along with rons wife, My daughter and boyfriend might come along though.

Goop Morning Ray Sr. :coffee2:

I sure do like your Dart :color: You have a great one today Mike, My friend took in a 48 ford truck and bumped me from shop time #-o well it is his shop and he needs the work.. thinking I may take Victoria over on the next nice day and cut out my inner fender and drop my 360 in myself here on the hill with my sons help :glasses7: I :glasses7:need to get her back on the road #-o

Just take your time and do it right Mike. Victoria is going to run like a scalded dog when you're done. lol

If I have a shot of Bailey's in my coffee, do I need to post in both threads?!? Did everyone have a safe holiday? Time to go clean my yard after my neighbors all went nuts last night. Have a great day!

Hey Memi, Is your 360 all ready to go? What's your combination?

Hey Memi, Is your 360 all ready to go? What's your combination?
Yep ! Ready to drop in with my new 904 5 pack heavy built trans :glasses7:
Let me see if my brain is awake Mike, port matched intake to my heads, 288 / 501 lift, roller lifters , I raced this engine years ago in my dodge truck, ran 8.0 class in it, it should scream in my 66 Valiant as lite as it is :color: Creed and I refresh it after only 50 hours of run time .. It is all ready to go :cheers: brakes is all I need dun, going with RAM MAN's front disk brakes from a 73 up mopar :glasses7:

Let me see if my brain is awake Mike, port matched intake to my heads, 288 / 501 lift, roller lifters , I raced this engine years ago in my dodge truck, ran 8.0 class in it, it should scream in my 66 Valiant as lite as it is :color: Creed and I refresh it after only 50 hours of run time .. It is all ready to go :cheers: brakes is all I need dun, going with RAM MAN's front disk brakes from a 73 up mopar :glasses7:

Sounds like a fun one Mike. Victoria will have attitude for sure. We will need videos!

Nice combo Memi.

Thank you everyone :glasses7: And Good morning there Pete :cheers: You get allot dun at home ? did Keith make it over to help a bit brother :coffee2::coffee2:

Dang it Toolman,what did you start with that smooth stuff? LOL Memike,we did get a lot done but still a ways to go, Victoria is getting close to ripping up some pavement

Good morning Mopar people, hope you had a good 4th. 9000 carloads of people came onto the island. A big thunderstorm passed thru in time, so we had fireworks. Thank you Mother Nature, I did not want to wait on the crowd again today.

Woke up starving, whipped up a batch of banana waffles, and, of course, bacon.

-
Back