Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang it Toolman,what did you start with that smooth stuff? LOL Memike,we did get a lot done but still a ways to go, Victoria is getting close to ripping up some pavement
:D Lord I hope so, after driving all the nice car's and truck up there at your place I can't wait Pete :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

I have to run into Harrisburg, have a good caffeine injection all!
I sure will and you have a safe ride to town :coffee2:

Good morning Mopar people, hope you had a good 4th. 9000 carloads of people came onto the island. A big thunderstorm passed thru in time, so we had fireworks. Thank you Mother Nature, I did not want to wait on the crowd again today.

Woke up starving, whipped up a batch of banana waffles, and, of course, bacon.

sounds like you had a good evening and starting out your day right :cheers:

Do you mean my unofficial spokesman position for Revel Stoke pecan whisky? LOL Dang that stuff is good!
:D Oh yea !! That is just what he is talking about Mike, they should send you a case of it for all the promoting you have dun :glasses7:

You good folks have a groovy day, I have got to get my day started outside, the sun is shining and Buddy is ready for his tromp :D Later folks :cheers:

Yep, bout time to get at it. Ive been working on my want list for Carlisle. Ive got a good handle on the big stuff, but its all the little 'special' stuff that hold things up going back together. No place like Carlisle to find that. I need to dig through my boxes today see what hardware and other odds and ends I need

Sure am in the morning I plan to get there. Keith is also going and we will meet up at Mitch's p205 I think is his spot.

Cool the Muslims for mopars asked me to give you a gift. I'm sure you will like it. It's very old.

Hey guys !! Back from Church. Already out in the shop identifying and cataloging old Mopar parts for Carlisle. To some, it may sound like a lot of work, but I am having a blast. Brings back my memories of all those years in the Parts Business. It's kinda like detective work on this old stuff.

I dont know what Hoppy was pullin the anchor on, but its time to ship out for another work day. ( for those of us who do that). David - enjoy a well deserved day off. And, the rest of you that dont have to work. ( some may be more off than others, LOL)
Short week for me. Took off Thurs and Fri. Extra day to prepare for CARLISLE on Friday. Also gives me an optional day depending on weather forcast...

On my IPAD and in my camera. So maybe I will put a few on here. Hows Mitch this morning? Are you done cataloging parts?

On my IPAD and in my camera. So maybe I will put a few on here. Hows Mitch this morning? Are you done cataloging parts?

Yup. I got $hit load of stuff from them. Had no idea that this 40's 50's stuff was so valuable.valuable. Begining to feel guilty about how much I paid.

I didn't fish there but we hit some of the main salmon streams. I didn't realize how they travel in schools and can be hard to find.

-
Back