Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning FABO coffee club :cheers: I guess I am the first one up and going this morning :coffee2:

Sold one on e bay, still have two open one 8 1/4 one dana 60 and a 8 1/4 nos track lock for 2.45 gears and higher I picked up a while ago.

I am looking at a 8 1/4 with 2.45 gear set that came out of a duster Ray, my cousin has it and we have made a deal on it :color:

Indeed ! Gonna get my 92 Ram to the alignment guy this morning at 8am. Been pullin to the left a little. Aggravating on long drives (Carlisle ) . I know there's nothing worn, since I replaced all the parts last year. Then I got a Doctors Appt at 9:30 for no apparent reason ? They won't refill my meds unless I see them once every 6 months.Unbelievable... I'm healthy. It's just a money grab ??

Good Morning Boys.
I seen this post and now I feel 10 years younger :cheers: Morning Keith :coffee2:

Indeed ! Gonna get my 92 Ram to the alignment guy this morning at 8am. Been pullin to the left a little. Aggravating on long drives (Carlisle ) . I know there's nothing worn, since I replaced all the parts last year. Then I got a Doctors Appt at 9:30 for no apparent reason ? They won't refill my meds unless I see them once every 6 months.Unbelievable... I'm healthy. It's just a money grab ??
Same here, every 6 weeks on my chemo doc and 6 month on my ticker doc :D

I feel great by the way :D

Oh Memike...we worry about you.

Oh be honest :D y'all quit worrying about me about 5 weeks ago :D
I guess I feel great becouse I had a groovy day out visiting family yesterday, Drove the ramcharger 85 miles round trip to look at an A Body 8 1/4 rear end and hung out with Dave yesterday for a few hours around his shop and pool table :glasses7:

Attachments

• 01AA.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 72
Oh Brother! It's early I guess. Good Morning Ray, Mitch, Mike and...Keith!

Morning kids. Hazy day this morning. We have been getting low level smoke from the Canadian wild fires. Looks weird.

I am looking at a 8 1/4 with 2.45 gear set that came out of a duster Ray, my cousin has it and we have made a deal on it :color:

If you want the trac lock pm me it is nos, good for HI way gears.

you guys are all still around and no one has been banned or lost in bigfoot territory.

Great!!! good morning all

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ALL! We are over 100,000 views!

I bought an A-body 8 3/4 locally but it doesn't want to turn side to side .....only goes forward and backwards.

I think it either has a spool or someone welded the spiders to their own "posi"

amazing what people did to cars and parts in the 80s :protest:

We have the moderator held hostage Rani! Morning to you!

don't have to try to hard to hold him hostage .....just put him in a room with a 12 pack and some bacon and put the Nascar race on and he will be busy for hours. LOL

-
Back