Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
don't have to try to hard to hold him hostage .....just put him in a room with a 12 pack and some bacon and put the Nascar race on and he will be busy for hours. LOL

Yep :D Dat be me Rainy :toothy1: Good morning young lady Mopar, it has been awhile :glasses7:

Yep :D Dat be me Rainy :toothy1: Good morning young lady Mopar, it has been awhile :glasses7:

yup.....its another rainy day here after a couple weeks of summer heat .....summer is going too fast.

well have a great day and check you later :)

yup.....its another rainy day here after a couple weeks of summer heat .....summer is going too fast.

well have a great day and check you later :)

Thank you Rainy :glasses7: I hope to have a groovy day my way :color:
My Way = :color:Give Buddy a bath and mope floors her at home, rain is moving in here about 2:30 today... 77 degree's now and very humid , You have a great day yourself :cheers:

Going to see that new Pixar movie Inside Out. Sometimes (a lot?) I enjoy being a kid again.

I seen this post and now I feel 10 years younger :cheers: Morning Keith :coffee2:

I feel great by the way :D

Good morning, everyone! Nice to check in with this cheerful bunch. Coffee's good, (always is) watching two little white-throated sparrows enjoying the early morning on my deck.

FWI Don't take your kids/grandkids to see Inside Out, it was soooo bad, the movie critics are crazy, if this dumb movie were made by any other company besides "Pixar," it would be a flop. If I had kids, I wouldn't want them seeing it, it tries to "teach" them about emotions but it slips in a few "lessons" that bothered me.

Disney needs to get back to showing real entertainment.

Afterwards we went for burgers and margaritas, that was fun!

Good morning David :cheers: Yep :D all smiles and no drama in these posts or in my life today :cheers: Dama bad :D

hello everyone, I'm up and the kid's off to work...

Updated some of my software and am trying out to see if my computer runs any better...

Morning Karl, that's kind of what I was thinking, but I thought he would be more 3.55 or so.....

If his filler tube is the same angle as my 66 wagon, then you need all the economy that you can get.

It's so shallow, that I have to just engage the gas pump, and even at it's lowest setting, may sometimes back up and trigger the pump nozzle auto shut off... Very frustrating...

So I'm going to shoot for a 20 MPG 360 for my wagon.... So I don't have to fill up as often...

If his filler tube is the same angle as my 66 wagon, then you need all the economy that you can get.

It's so shallow, that I have to just engage the gas pump, and even at it's lowest setting, may sometimes back up and trigger the pump nozzle auto shut off... Very frustrating...

So I'm going to shoot for a 20 MPG 360 for my wagon.... So I don't have to fill up as often...

You have a 66 wagon !!!!

I didn't know. Is it a dart or valiant?

Morning Karl, that's kind of what I was thinking, but I thought he would be more 3.55 or so.....

I've run 2.76 with a 318 with a stock 340 cam... It was no problem on acceleration.

It couldn't smoke the tires, but could get up and go... Ask the Warren, MI police that pulled me over.... :finga:

He commented on how fast my car was, I told him that I can do better, this one was just a bunch of spare parts that I threw together for under $500....

Why not??

Fuel economy...

That 360 in a light A-body should have enough torque to get her up and going...

I'm liking the idea of winning at the track Sunday and easy cruising at 75 mph on a road trip on a weekday, with that ratio.:glasses7:

Boy that got Rani's attention! LOL

I have 3.23 in the dart right now with the slant and it is a serious dog up hills towing a few rears in a trailer. Hopefully that will be pulled sat or sunday to start getting ready for the 440. I think I have evertything but the driveshaft to do the swap.

You have a 66 wagon !!!!

Valiant.

Here's a shot of it.

Body is painted, suspension rebuilt with 10" drums, but I have since picked up a set of KH disc for it. 8 3/4" axle with a 2.94 one wheel peel right now, I have some other 2.xx sure grip gears that I can swap in sometime. I just picked up a complete gauge cluster with a performance indicator for it a few weeks ago...

I have to get an engine together for it, already have a 727 trans rebuilt and ready to go.

I bought it in Blytheville, AR back in 1990. That's 45 minutes east of Memike, just under the hook in MO....

Very solid body, the previous owner was a Chrysler dealer mechanic and took good care of it. It was his "fishing" car... It had hooks to carry fishing poles just off the roof...

View attachment Val wgn & Laser_crop.jpg

I actually thought of putting a 360 / truck OD in the coronet .....but its almost like a B-body needs a 383 + ....dang they are huge cars.

I like 360s of the small block family ....at one time I had a running 340 car at the same time as a running 360 and I compared and I think the 360 outran the 340.

for the what you get from a 360 and for the cost .......cant go wrong at all. I still find 360s for $169. + core at my pick - a - part

Always liked those, one of my friends brothers had one with the handles on either side of the rear windows, we used to grab onto those and get pulled on our bikes when he would leave.

You have a 66 wagon !!!!

I actually have two wagons...

I have my 66 Valiant that I just told you about, and Bruce's old 65 Dart wagon.

So I have me a set or pair of a-body wagons.... One of each brand....

-
Back