Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well folks, I'm off like a herd of turtles. Have a enjoyable day!

The old C bodies used to get 15+ mpg on the highway with a 383-2 and those gears.

My dad had a 76 Charger with a 360, all stock. It could get 20 MPG, and with the 25 gallon tank, we could go 500 miles between fill ups. :D

When we used to drive between Chicago and Omaha, it could make it on one full tank of gas. But we could only last half way across Iowa before we had to pee, so we topped off with gas anyway.... :glasses7:

No pictures this morning Ray Sr. ? I wanted to see that 8 1/4 with disk brakes. :D
Wet and 72 this morning on the hill , Good morning :coffee2:

I am hoping this weekend so I can clean/sand/clean/sand/clean/prime the firewall and modify the mounts for the install kit.

I will be in Ohio at Vintage Motorcycle days and next Saturday I have a wedding

No pictures this morning Ray Sr. ? I wanted to see that 8 1/4 with disk brakes. :D
Wet and 72 this morning on the hill , Good morning :coffee2:

Hey Mimi, hows the coffee dripping for you this damp morning?

They did not send the pads for the rotors and I need to get a set, but give me a minute to get some warm liquid gold into my fine example of a popmobile owner and I will go out and take a few pics.

Are we to come give a hand? (Keith and I)

Out should be easy in should be fun, hopefully before the summer is over. I think I will have to mod the heater fan to make it not hit. The bbeer will be cold and the food ok!

Looks like Friday should be ok for Carlisle so far, really looking forward to it.

-
Back