Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you get it all? Or just the good stuff

I took most of the Mopar stuff that I thought would sell at Carlisle. There is still some stuff left in their building. They also had a lot of aftermarket parts in 5 or 6 different brands to fit a variety of vehicles. I told the old guy to be thinking about what he would take for me to clear the building out of parts completely. Said I'll get back to him after Carlisle.

Sure wish I were two guys. I would love to be at Carlisle and Vintage Motorcycle days. It is the same as Carlisle but much more with all the racing going on.

I need to pull stuff out, do you have a decent map of Carlisle that shows the spots? The one I cannot zoom in on.

Let me try it again, I could not zoom in on it for some reason. What do I have to do to drop off stuff to you at the spot?

Morning Gents! Your Carlisle trip sounds pretty exciting!

Here : [ame]http://carlisleevents.com/pdf/Carlisle_Map_SF_Quads.pdf[/ame]

Thanks, I must be stupid, looks like gate 1 is a drive in, then a straight shot down to ya.

Thanks, I must be stupid, looks like gate 1 is a drive in, then a straight shot down to ya.

Yup, Just tell them you are dropping off or picking up parts. Easy to get to my spot. Come in Gate 1, Bout 3/4 of the way down row P on the right, against the fence.

Sounds good to me I will have a couple of diffs, and some misl stuff also, all smalls. and one disk brake setup.

Sold one on e bay, still have two open one 8 1/4 one dana 60 and a 8 1/4 nos track lock for 2.45 gears and higher I picked up a while ago.

Good morning, I keep different hours from you guys, usually... Finally a day off, yay! Normally we are closed Sun but we were open due to the holiday. Going to see that new Pixar movie Inside Out. Sometimes (a lot?) I enjoy being a kid again. In the Florida heat, we loved going to the movies.

Carlisle, and Alaska. Gotta add those to my list, along with Minnesota.

-
Back