Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good to see you are home and well Mitch, Looks like you had some great times over there :thumbsup:

So I just got something cool from another member on here.

Guy was selling a 64 dodge polara dealer brochure. Figure it'll go well with my 64 polara. 10 bucks was worth it

So I just got something cool from another member on here.

Guy was selling a 64 dodge polara dealer brochure. Figure it'll go well with my 64 polara. 10 bucks was worth it
I picked one up for my Duster at Hershey a few years ago for $10. I also got a PPG paint chip card for '75 for $3.

Good to see you are home and well Mitch, Looks like you had some great times over there :thumbsup:
Yup..Hey Memi... Just realized that I haven't cooked any food for myself in a month.. Time to fire up the old pan.

I will be doing that after a bit. been a few weeks since I had scrapple. Picked up some up the other day. :thumbsup:
Would you guys believe.....I lost about 7 lbs in VN....And they were feeding the $hit outa me...

They repop them for 350
Key word... repop aka Chinese imitations. If I were restoring a high dollar car such as a hemi cuda or hemi gtx I'm willing to pay those NOS prices. Because of the fact they are American made and from the same era. Made with the same techniques etc

-
Back