Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
it's been my experience that they treat you in direct response to how you treat them... which has ended both good and bad for me...

I've had them treat me like **** when I haven't given them any problem. They always have that "We're right and you are a piece of ****" attitude...

When you try to explain yourself they cut you off short like I'm in the military talking to a superior...

I almost got hit by the police twice while riding my bike in my 25 MPH neighborhood street in Detroit, they were speeding through the neighborhood and they weren't on a call... Kids play there...

I've seen them run stop signs in the neighborhood, when I called them out, they just gave me a fist pump out the window and kept going...

They do not have the right to break the same rules/laws that we pay them to enforce....

And they wonder why the public doesn't respect them....

Last edited:
Wooly mammoth farts did that. That's why they are extinct now, their farts were banned by the simian governments of the day and they all exploded.
See.........Thats why I fart all the time.. My wife asks me to hold them in or not do that.. Im going to tell her about the Wooly Mammoths from now on.

I've had them treat me like **** when I haven't given them any problem. They always have that "We're right and you are a piece of ****" attitude...

When you try to explain yourself they cut you off short like I'm in the military talking to a superior...

I almost got hit by the police twice while riding my bike in my 25 MPH neighborhood street in Detroit, they were speeding through the neighborhood and they weren't on a call... Kids play there...

I've seen them run stop signs in the neighborhood, when I called them out, they just gave me a fist pump out the window and kept going...

They do not have the right to break the same rules/laws that we pay them to enforce....

And they wonder why the public doesn't respect them....

There are good cops and bad cops. I personally have never had any problems with them myself, and hope to never have that issue. I know people that have though. I agree though, some of them do think they can do what ever they want.

It's the natural changes on the planet...

Just because the geological record shows Alaska was once a lush Tropical rain forest and then a million years later nearly all of North America was under a 100 feet of ice...that's no reason to dispute the scientific interpretation of a mere 100 years of measurement out of 4.5 billion years of existence when those measurements were made by modern scientist that seem to think the planet should always be at the same temperature naturally...forever.

Uh oh, I just checked the published data and while the oceans are currently rising at the rate of 2 mm per year, Alaskan mountains are rising by 3-4 mm per year, the Andes mountains are rising by 6 mm per year...and the Himalayan mountains are rising by 10 mm per year!

Who do I call to get legislation going to limit the global rising of the mountains??

Uh oh, I just checked the published data and while the oceans are currently rising at the rate of 2 mm per year, Alaskan mountains are rising by 3-4 mm per year, the Andes mountains are rising by 6 mm per year...and the Himalayan mountains are rising by 10 mm per year!

Who do I call to get legislation going to limit the global rising of the mountains??
So, they measure mountains with m&m's? Cool :thumbsup:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSn0aMLji-SpqLH_LJJ24DxG8LjsvAgdLoTfbP7tkGML7I1TIS.jpg

Uggh a couple days ago I thought to myself, haven't had a cold all winter, yay, well this morning woke up with my throat feeling like razorblades, and now it's a full-fledged cold. Bah.

-
Back