Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm gonna take a FABO break and get the dishes done....

Be back later....

Don't post too much for me to catch up on later.... :BangHead:

You will be fine getting yours registered as an antique. I did it with mine with the vintage '69 tag at the same time
I'm sure I can do it. Just don't want any BS afterward. I'm fairly certain it will pass inspection with no problem. So, might just go the regular route for the first round. Once it is painted one color I am sure I won't have any issues. Kinda want the inspection anyway just to let them check my work. :thumbsup: Gotta take it in for alignment anyway.

I'm sure I can do it. Just don't want any BS afterward. I'm fairly certain it will pass inspection with no problem. So, might just go the regular route for the first round. Once it is painted one color I am sure I won't have any issues. Kinda want the inspection anyway just to let them check my work. :thumbsup: Gotta take it in for alignment anyway.
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that nonsense

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that nonsense
there have been people in my life that have died because they drove an improperly inspected vehicle - you know what happens when a ball joint fails at 60mph..? ..inspections are a PITA but they can save your life too...

L
Well, it was a rough night trying to sleep with the leg pain last night and by the morning It was getting worse. I was starting to think I really did a lot more damage than I first thought.

However, as the day progressed it really started to improve and now it's only about half as bad as it was last night at this time.

I guess doing those Homer Simpson donut exercises that OMR sent me did the trick! Woo-hoo! :D
Well let it be!

there have been people in my life that have died because they drove an improperly inspected vehicle - you know what happens when a ball joint fails at 60mph..? ..inspections are a PITA but they can save your life too...
I inspect mine once a month. I had a hub break on me at 70 mph and almost flipped the truck when I was 19. Never again

so I was just checking out the forecast for here again - here's a term I had never heard before "bombogenesis"... I think I'm scared...

This Storm Will Likely Undergo Bombogenesis

An area of low pressure will explosively intensify near the New England coast Sunday night into Monday.

In fact, Winter Storm Orson is expected to undergo bombogenesis during the Sunday night into the Monday evening time period.

In order to meet the criteria of "bombing out," the central pressure of a low-pressure system must drop at least 24 millibars within 24 hours. This typically happens when there is a large temperature gradient, usually between a cold continental air mass and warm sea-surface temperatures.

Storms that reach this threshold are accompanied by very heavy precipitation and strong winds, which is what is currently anticipated with Orson. Thundersnow and blizzard conditions can occur.

giphy.gif

This Storm Will Likely Undergo Bombogenesis

An area of low pressure will explosively intensify near the New England coast Sunday night into Monday.

In fact, Winter Storm Orson is expected to undergo bombogenesis during the Sunday night into the Monday evening time period.

In order to meet the criteria of "bombing out," the central pressure of a low-pressure system must drop at least 24 millibars within 24 hours. This typically happens when there is a large temperature gradient, usually between a cold continental air mass and warm sea-surface temperatures.

Storms that reach this threshold are accompanied by very heavy precipitation and strong winds, which is what is currently anticipated with Orson. Thundersnow and blizzard conditions can occur.
Sounds like fun

-
Back