Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A guy that used to work with me, about 20 yrs younger than me.. we hung out and drank in the garage all the time.. his cute little wife made an old man comment toward me suggesting i had 'old man saggy balls' .. one day i called him into my office, i was standing on my desk with my testes hanging out my fly... i said, "Tell your wife about these!"... was priceless...

open doors, no regrets, make peace, just sayin. Went a whole lot of of years not talking to mine and when I did he didn't know who I was and a week later it was all over.
Yeah I see your point

A guy that used to work with me, about 20 yrs younger than me.. we hung out and drank in the garage all the time.. his cute little wife made an old man comment toward me suggesting i had 'old man saggy balls' .. one day i called him into my office, i was standing on my desk with my testes hanging out my fly... i said, "Tell your wife about these!"... was priceless...
:rofl:

Well, it was a rough night trying to sleep with the leg pain last night and by the morning It was getting worse. I was starting to think I really did a lot more damage than I first thought.

However, as the day progressed it really started to improve and now it's only about half as bad as it was last night at this time.

I guess doing those Homer Simpson donut exercises that OMR sent me did the trick! Woo-hoo! :D
I.... I got nothin'

Last edited:
outstanding - - - you draw the "best?" visuals...

so I got a funny story. i may have told you all this before don't recall.

My brother is in the Marines, lots of helicopters and such that fly off the decks. Well one of the units had a blow up doll they'd dressed in full pilot gear and that flew in one of the Helios. One day in the middle of the ocean, the choppers were landing at the same time. Chrew chief opened the doors on the one with the blow up doll a tad too soon, the rotor wash sucked her out and flung her into the ocean. All the airboss saw was a uniformed figure flying over the edge, they turned the carrier around, launched a SAR helicopter and divers, they weren't very happy to learn it was just a blow up doll.

My brother is in the Marines, lots of helicopters and such that fly off the decks. Well one of the units had a blow up doll they'd dressed in full pilot gear and that flew in one of the Helios. One day in the middle of the ocean, the choppers were landing at the same time. Chrew chief opened the doors on the one with the blow up doll a tad too soon, the rotor wash sucked her out and flung her into the ocean. All the airboss saw was a uniformed figure flying over the edge, they turned the carrier around, launched a SAR helicopter and divers, they weren't very happy to learn it was just a blow up doll.
Gee, I can't understand why. Just consider it a 'realistic drill' without risking the life of the subject being rescued.

More importantly, did they discover it was just a doll before or after they rescued it?

Gee, I can't understand why. Just consider it a 'realistic drill' without risking the life of the subject being rescued.

More importantly, did they discover it was just a doll before or after they rescued it?
After... they dropped divers and all, and when it's in the north alantic that's a cold dive

LOL
And no separate post to tell us you were going to tell us something!
I guess you could say the Master didn't Bait us.:D

I'm betting someone got an asschewing - - right after everyone stopped laughing...

I'm betting someone got an asschewing - - right after everyone stopped laughing...
Yeah, I mean...c'mon...everyone knows you should fill a rubber doll with Jello to weigh it down so that it can't get blown away by rotor wash...

Had a little emergency with the wifemobile. She was a few miles away and her '09 Journey overheated. There is a small hole in the top of the overflow blowing off steam. I filled it with water and it ran fine at normal temp to get it home. It blew off most of the water I added in just a short drive though. I know that not being able to hold pressure will lower the boiling point and make it steam off that much quicker. Just wondering if that hole alone is likely the problem?

Had a little emergency with the wifemobile. She was a few miles away and her '09 Journey overheated. There is a small hole in the top of the overflow blowing off steam. I filled it with water and it ran fine at normal temp to get it home. It blew off most of the water I added in just a short drive though. I know that not being able to hold pressure will lower the boiling point and make it steam off that much quicker. Just wondering if that hole alone is likely the problem?
Probably. There are a bunch of reports of the overflow canister developing leaks from holes or cracks.

it's a closed system - I would think any hole is a bad thing

-
Back