Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just crawled out of bed for the 3rd time. I caught a cold and I am feeling like homemade ****. Going to be a long day.

Get a large garlic clove, chop it up real fine, cook it in a bowl of soup on the stove...

When you eat it, you should start feeling better by the end of the bowl...

Repeat as needed throughout the day as you feel bad...

Try it, it works great....

Last edited:
The one that you posted pictures of???

Who???
Yes

My real dad.... for a 1000 and supposedly the guy threw in a running but worn out 318/904 from the valiant that he took the 360 from the swinger and put in. Supposed to go to see it in the am.

Don't encourage him by asking. He's the master of posting incomplete information to get interaction. The only way to cure him is not to bite...

:D
Hahaha yeah I guess that is annoying

Here, let me do my Chris impersonation...

"Wow, I got something delivered today that you guys are going to freak out over!"

{sits back and waits for someone to ask for more details}

Here, let me do my Chris impersonation...

"Wow, I got something delivered today that you guys are going to freak out over!"

{sits back and waits for someone to ask for more details}
:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:

{sits back and waits for someone to ask for more details}[/QUOTE]

yep!

I'm not sure how I feel though. Not really my place to have a feeling on it I suppose but I just hope this isn't some attempt by my real dad to get me to develop some father son relationship.
Nailed it!

Well, it was a rough night trying to sleep with the leg pain last night and by the morning It was getting worse. I was starting to think I really did a lot more damage than I first thought.

However, as the day progressed it really started to improve and now it's only about half as bad as it was last night at this time.

I guess doing those Homer Simpson donut exercises that OMR sent me did the trick! Woo-hoo! :D

Well, it was a rough night trying to sleep with the leg pain last night and by the morning It was getting worse. I was starting to think I really did a lot more damage than I first thought.

However, as the day progressed it really started to improve and now it's only about half as bad as it was last night at this time.

I guess doing those Homer Simpson donut exercises that OMR sent me did the trick! Woo-hoo! :D
What's up with the leg? must have missed it

I'm not sure how I feel though. Not really my place to have a feeling on it I suppose but I just hope this isn't some attempt by my real dad to get me to develop some father son relationship.
Meh, if it is...then take it as it comes. If not, nothing to think about.

Of course if he does try to use it that way, you can always explain to him that the best way to develop a better relationship is to give you the car, go away, and never speak of it again! :D

Well getting better is a good thing. Hope it starts feeling good as new asap

Yeah, that's the last time I'm doing my snowplow impression...

Dave plow.jpg

-
Back