Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used grundy no regrets really cheap also just need the vin for a quote if you do it a few pics one front, back and sides. Towing, 10k coverage, 100k/100k, 2 k in parts replacement for I think 269 a year unlimited milage also.

Good morning guys. Having a hard time getting it in gear today.

I used grundy no regrets really cheap also just need the vin for a quote if you do it a few pics one front, back and sides. Towing, 10k coverage, 100k/100k, 2 k in parts replacement for I think 269 a year unlimited milage also.
that's awesome

Bookmarked...
Do you have to pay that in one shot or will they do quarterly or whatever? With SF I am on monthly payment for combined insurance, so should not need any $ up front. With the other costs to register and garage bill etc I am kinda counting on that.

I am not sure at first I usually just suck it up and get it over with. Trying to get the fire chicken and the truck on it also, paying 2200 for those and the cobalt with towing and comprehensive only with the home discount (same agaency)

Irony:

The state of California wants to secede from the United States under President Trump.....

Only to now be begging Trump to help them save that dam

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually, yesterday was full day back.. very tired...Still trying to process/decompress all that happened...

I remember getting home after a month in Costa Rica, looking at a piece of TOAST on my plate and thinking their toast was so much more carefully toasted lol.

Off to the dentist, oh joy. Luckily I think taking it easy yesterday, soup, hot tea, etc., I feel lots better today. And the Fury is in the shop getting some tweaks to finally run better. See y'all later...

I heard if it's a really big hole, you wanna go in with a 2x4 across your back. :eek: But maybe that was something different....:D

Or sleeve it... Stuff in a 12 lb ham and pull out the bone - good as new.... :D

Still Shakin it Boss.....

If you shake it more than three times, you're playing with it... :rolleyes:

-
Back