Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning folks, that dam is about 1.5 hrs North of us here. If it was to go it wouldn't directly affect us. Although it would cause some issues in the Sacramento River which could cause issues at work. There certainly could be some serious devistation to the communities below the dam. Time will tell.

Morning folks, that dam is about 1.5 hrs North of us here. If it was to go it wouldn't directly affect us. Although it would cause some issues in the Sacramento River which could cause issues at work. There certainly could be some serious devistation to the communities below the dam. Time will tell.
hiddy ho, glad you're safe from it

ha ha - I have my doubts about all the work I had done - for sure gonna tested this spring - we have a solid 2'
payback for cheating to get to the superbowl, I hope you patriot fans get 20 feet :poke:

payback for cheating to get to the superbowl, I hope you patriot fans get 20 feet :poke:
your coffee is ready
mug15oz-whi-z1-t-how-about-a-nice-hot-cup-of-shut-the-f-ck-up.png

So I've decided to make a list of the goals for this year on my Dart

1: Get the quarter panels and tail panel body work done
2: Source a new/replacement 440 block.
3: Get the trunk floor and floor pans done
4: Get a second set of buckets for the front and get them mounted.

That's just to start. Pretty reasonable i think

ha ha - I have my doubts about all the work I had done - for sure gonna tested this spring - we have a solid 2'
That's the only time I have an issue. I have good flow away from the house. But, Lot of snow and a quick thaw or heavy rain over it and I can get water in the basement. has only happened a few times in over 20 years, but when it does is Really sucks...:BangHead:

So I've decided to make a list of the goals for this year on my Dart

1: Get the quarter panels and tail panel body work done
2: Source a new/replacement 440 block.
3: Get the trunk floor and floor pans done
4: Get a second set of buckets for the front and get them mounted.

That's just to start. Pretty reasonable i think
I thought you decided your block was OK??? Will you make up my mind already! :wtf::lol:

That's the only time I have an issue. I have good flow away from the house. But, Lot of snow and a quick thaw or heavy rain over it and I can get water in the basement. has only happened a few times in over 20 years, but when it does is Really sucks...:BangHead:
that's essentially how it happens here - too much snow, too quick with rain/thaw while the ground is still frozen and in it comes - and yea, it really sucks..

i want a back up plan just incase.
My Duster plan is:
insure it
register it
get aligned and inspected
at this point I am figuring on doing all that in 2 weeks unless we get hit with a blizzard. Not going to do its first drive over snow/salt covered roads or I could do it now. Also, just in case I keep it on regular tags and need annual inspection, I don't want it to be due in Feb. Thinking down the line I don't want to have to take it to insp in bad weather and in case I would need to work on it to pass future insp I don't like to have them due in Winter.
Beyond that... planning for paint. Leaning toward B/C at this point and thinking I will drive it to Hoppyland and take Ray up on his offer to use his space.

My Duster plan is:
insure it
register it
at this point I am figuring on doing all that in 2 weeks unless we get hit with a blizzard. Not going to do its first drive over snow/salt covered roads or I could do it now. Also, just in case I keep it on regular tags and need annual inspection, I don't want it to be due in Feb. Thinking down the line I don't want to have to take it to insp in bad weather and in case I would need to work on it to pass future insp I don't like to have them due in Winter.
Beyond that... planning for paint. Leaning toward B/C at this point and thinking I will drive it to Hoppyland and take Ray up on his offer to use his space.
nice, im kicking myself for not jumping on that dart.... maybe i can talk the real dad into selling it to me lol

My Duster plan is:
insure it
register it
Check ot classic insurance seriously.
Cinny is always welcome her
Morning
Needs caffees

Check ot classic insurance seriously.
Cinny is always welcome her
Morning
Needs caffees
Who did you say you use? Got a contact? Gonna see what State Farm wants. They have all my other insurance and I don't think it will be bad as an add on.

-
Back