Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am not sure on the trucks, prob. I did a second batch of rings and they are all gone! Crazy. Might head out in the shop early and finish the hood plenum, I had to search around yesterday for fiberglass matt, bought out auto zone and napa, tractor supply did not carry any WTF?

It does suck but not to many choices, coming out pretty good though. I had a mess getting the mold for it, tried those self inflating packing bags, no go then spray foam sandwiched between plastic sheets, worked great but would not cure (no air?) then did it again a small section at a time, 12 cans of foam! That is getting saved for sure. Hoping the back of the air cleaner will clear. Have to test fit that it will with the hood down but going down is my concern. If it is ok get it into primer and do the plates on the top of the hood.

Well I got my 7 hours :elmer: and here I am, sounds like you have your hood and breather well on it's way Hop's, good morning :thumbsup:

Good morning Mike, another day another way Let's take care of our ladies today and not forget it's Valentine's day

Well I got my 7 hours :elmer: and here I am, sounds like you have your hood and breather well on it's way Hop's, good morning :thumbsup:
Been awake for a while, think I got abot 5 hours. Not enough, but time to do another one.
Good Morning

Second Pot !! Holy shenoly ! you must have crash early also last night !!

Been awake for a while, think I got abot 5 hours. Not enough, but time to do another one.
Good Morning
5 hours will get you by as long as you get 7 tonight and Wednesday night, it's very hard for me to get 8 hours.. good morning Keith

Good Morning
seems like 5 is my status quo on a weekday... to the point that I woke up at 4:30 - we killed the TV right around 11.. nuckin' futz I tell ya

I see Mitch is trying to get his clock back to American time , Good morning Mitch

-
Back