Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I thought you were using TurboTax... :wtf:
I am, they want 2 forms of ID now to file and they asked for the last years worth of AGI to file now......... Id had to dig thru the safe to find all 3 lol

oh - so when you tried to actually file - I see. I had to ID myself and the wife before I could even start filling in the software
yeah that's normal, im wondering if its due to the freeze we put on our SSNs when the DoD data breach happened last fall.

Can you say Score? Stopped in to the local wine and spirits store. Revel Stoke regular price $15.99, buy 2 and get a $10 rebate. Black Velvet Reserve .750's on sale for $9.99 with a $2.00/ bottle instant rebate. I bought 6. That's $8 a bottle. I'm set for a while.

Can you say Score? Stopped in to the local wine and spirits store. Revel Stoke regular price $15.99, buy 2 and get a $10 rebate. Black Velvet Reserve .750's on sale for $9.99 with a $2.00/ bottle instant rebate. I bought 6. That's $8 a bottle. I'm set for a while.
that is a good deal!

Sounds like a slow weekend for Ben :rofl:

32154462.jpg

A deal like that could save me over $247 a week... nicely done sir!

LOL! Not mad...I just got swamped at work right after I posted the calendar pic. The madness continued until about 20 mins ago but I finally got everything done for the day. Ugh. Monday on steroids...
Haha sounds like your job has you jumping

Haha sounds like your job has you jumping
Yeah, today it was the main job plus the 2 consulting clients...all at the same time!

Madness, but at least it's like getting triple pay for all the work when it's done at the same time.

Bonus news, we get next Monday off for Presidents day. Maybe I can get the new tires mounted and balanced on the new wheels. I might even be able to get the rear set on the car if the consulting clients stay quiet on Monday.

Something went right today!
Beginning of Dec, the wife told me there was moisture in the glass on one of our patio doors. They have the internal shades and they were freezing fast to the glass. :BangHead:. I installed these doors about 8 years ago when I added a deck on back of house. So, I went back to Home Depot where I got them to see if replacement glass was available. The guy there tells me yes, but I might get it from Jeld-Wen under warranty. So took a brochure with contact info and shot them an email. Had a response pretty quick looking for more info. Could not find receipt, but sent them a copy of original delivery list. Did not here anything for a couple weeks so emailed again. Replied that it was forwarded to another person. Mid Jan I got a msg that 'parts' were shipped but no details. Last week I still did not have anything so thought maybe they sent to store. Yup, they found it in the computer....they had been trying to call my old cell phone #...but, they showed it as already picked up. :wtf:
There was an employees name attached to the file. She said he would be in today.. So I call this AM and he checks the stockroom. "Yup, they are right here." Picked them up after work. They gave me both sides with full plastic frames and all hardware. Hooray! :thumbsup:

Something went right today!
Beginning of Dec, the wife told me there was moisture in the glass on one of our patio doors. They have the internal shades and they were freezing fast to the glass. :BangHead:. I installed these doors about 8 years ago when I added a deck on back of house. So, I went back to Home Depot where I got them to see if replacement glass was available. The guy there tells me yes, but I might get it from Jeld-Wen under warranty. So took a brochure with contact info and shot them an email. Had a response pretty quick looking for more info. Could not find receipt, but sent them a copy of original delivery list. Did not here anything for a couple weeks so emailed again. Replied that it was forwarded to another person. Mid Jan I got a msg that 'parts' were shipped but no details. Last week I still did not have anything so thought maybe they sent to store. Yup, they found it in the computer....they had been trying to call my old cell phone #...but, they showed it as already picked up. :wtf:
There was an employees name attached to the file. She said he would be in today.. So I call this AM and he checks the stockroom. "Yup, they are right here." Picked them up after work. They gave me both sides with full plastic frames and all hardware. Hooray! :thumbsup:
It's nice to get a win like that! Yay!

-
Back