Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I see Mitch is trying to get his clock back to American time , Good morning Mitch
Yo... What up Dog ???
Still working on body clock... Yesterday I laid down at 5pm...Sue came home at 7pm and fed me..Went up to bed at 10pm...woke up at 3am...Probably take a few more days to get back to normal...If there is Normal??

seems like 5 is my status quo on a weekday... to the point that I woke up at 4:30 - we killed the TV right around 11.. nuckin' futz I tell ya
I usually get 6+ try to do 10 till 4:30. But doesn't take much to screw that up and then I'm driving to work, coffee in hand and one eye open:steering:

The tikey truck got hit yesterday at the post office, I was backing up and a kid backed right into me in a van, the truck got a good dent and the kid messed up the van good, man he was scared, we just went our separate ways so he does not get a insurance hike he was like 17 or so. No biggie for me right in front of the d/s taillight.

The tikey truck got hit yesterday at the post office, I was backing up and a kid backed right into me in a van, the truck got a good dent and the kid messed up the van good, man he was scared, we just went our separate ways so he does not get a insurance hike he was like 17 or so. No biggie for me right in front of the d/s taillight.
will it pop out or are you just leaving it?

It should pop out when I do the patch panels above the rear wheel wells I will take care of it.

I lost a very good dear old friend yesterday to Cancer, His nick name was Hippie and was a super engine builder and engineer 62 years young. RIP my mopar brother

16684132_10154106579767391_1279455044425274935_n.jpg

So sorry for your loss Memi....True friends are hard to find..
Thank you Mitch, You can say that again, being born in the 50'es it's not easy , these yuppies don't have the gray matter us old Hippies do, but yes sir they can be found :popcorn: just have to cul more out to find any :)

Man we had some big time wind around here yesterday took down most of a apple tree the woodpeckers did a number on it and was going to cut it down anyhow.

-
Back