Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I saw the Snow on the ground in Pa from above, as I passed over on approach to Dullus Int. on Sat afternoon...

Funny when I was plowing the bucket handle came off. A bolt cane out. I have to take the area under the seat apart to put a new one in, just remembered that!

When do you think you will have Pop ready for paint? Maybe coordinate so only need to do big cleanup once for 2 cars.... How do you ventilate that while painting? I still have a little filler/glaze and lots of sanding before I would be ready.

Note to self, when doing taxes via turbo tax, make sure not to check the box that says notify me of updates. At 305 am, my phone rings , me thinking the hour it is it's some type of emergency so I answer, it's a recited turbo tax message saying the IRS had accepted my returns. So I go back to bed or try too, 30 minutes later I get a second one saying the State had accepted my returns......:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

When do you think you will have Pop ready for paint? Maybe coordinate so only need to do big cleanup once for 2 cars.... How do you ventilate that while painting? I still have a little filler/glaze and lots of sanding before I would be ready.
Curious, any in progress pics?

images (5).jpg
ffca6eb9978764873b64619b1ff2230b.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Vent:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just open the doors, pop wont see paint until the fall for sure. Block it for sure also!

June works for me I am turning the hops over to Ron, I cant keep up with it and doubt I will be selling roots this year we might have over dug them last year they did not do to good.

June works for me I am turning the hops over to Ron, I cant keep up with it and doubt I will be selling roots this year we might have over dug them last year they did not do to good.
Ruh roh no more hoppy?

TBT he will prob get a lot of it, this year is really to get the root supply back up and the plants healthy again, prob will not be much in the fall a few hundred maybe.

Spray cans??:BangHead:
Yep, I do a small area and hit it with rustoleum primer. Like I said it sits outside. Just not practical to drag the gun and air hose out every time I do anything. Gotta cover it as soon as possible or it would be rusted as fast as I fix it. I know it ain't the best, but it seals it up good. And the paint I have done layed over it just fine.

Yep, I do a small area and hit it with rustoleum primer. Like I said it sits outside. Just not practical to drag the gun and air hose out every time I do anything. Gotta cover it as soon as possible or it would be rusted as fast as I fix it. I know it ain't the best, but it seals it up good. And the paint I have done layed over it just fine.
Nice! yeah , what i worry with with spray bomb primers, the paint wrinkling.

the problem isnt the rattle can, the problem is the type. Most rattle can stuff is acrylic type primers and should only be used to acrylic type paints. Most autobody paint is urethane based and can only be used with urethane based primers. Mix the two types and you run into major problems

Good morning MomsDuster, Looks like a rainy cold day all day, 42 for the high, this means memike will be keeping dry right here today , you ?

I've only used the Rustoleum 'Ultimate Finish' primer. I shot SS from the gun in engine bay, roof, tail... I won't say it's the greatest paint job, -but no wrinkles or anything else I would attribute to primer problems.

Mid to high 60's here in the 40's right now. should be a beautiful day! On light duty (bum knee) at work. So I'll be stuck in the shop.

-
Back