Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the problem isnt the rattle can, the problem is the type. Most rattle can stuff is acrylic type primers and should only be used to acrylic type paints. Most autobody paint is urethane based and can only be used with urethane based primers. Mix the two types and you run into major problems
Most times it's when you put something over it that has a hotter solvent in it like some fast drying base coats and it bites back in. Anything non-catalyzed can be recoat sensitive. maybe I've just been bit too many times.lol

question for you all.

wonder how rare a 1970 383 R/T factory 4 barrel challenger is? like would it be worth saving the rotting shell from the junkyard

Most times it's when you put something over it that has a hotter solvent in it like some fast drying base coats and it bites back in. Anything non-catalyzed can be recoat sensitive. maybe I've just been bit too many times.lol
that too

question for you all.

wonder how rare a 1970 383 R/T factory 4 barrel challenger is? like would it be worth saving the rotting shell from the junkyard
My 70 Cuda 383 HP 4spd is similar. They made 1910 of mine . So pretty rare. Also, mine is numbers matching, complete car..

My 70 Cuda 383 HP 4spd is similar. They made 1910 of mine . So pretty rare. Also, mine is numbers matching, complete car..
this doesnt have the drivetrain sadly..... there's also a mostly complete 73 charger 500 400 bb car in there too. with the numbers engine.

Good morning Dave :welcome: Oops, @goldfish65

Good morning Mike, everyone...nice day here. Fury is in the shop getting whatever tweaks needed...I told Mr. Davis to keep it until it's running right. I got the car in August, it's been long enough the way it is.

Happy Valentines Day. My workplace is closed to the public today, we will be serving a business group and NOT the Valentines date-night crowd this year, for a change!

Good morning Mike, everyone...nice day here. Fury is in the shop getting whatever tweaks needed...I told Mr. Davis to keep it until it's running right. I got the car in August, it's been long enough the way it is.

Happy Valentines Day. My workplace is closed to the public today, we will be serving a business group and NOT the Valentines date-night crowd this year, for a change!
Hey David...

They serve you a lot of Jasmine Tea in VN.

I am glad to see you intend to go back there. I'm sure you will be smart and not go broke like I did visiting Costa Rica so many times! But it did me so much good I don't have any regrets.

I am glad to see you intend to go back there. I'm sure you will be smart and not go broke like I did visiting Costa Rica so many times! But it did me so much good I don't have any regrets.
I discovered that my Visa is good until Jan 2018.. So my plan is to go back for 3 weeks or so, late this year, maybe November.. I have a few Friends there now, It would be enjoyable...

Dang you guy with your lavish vacations. :rofl: I'll be doin' good to get some scratch together for gas money to make it to lift day!:thumbsup:

-
Back