Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang you guy with your lavish vacations. :rofl: I'll be doin' good to get some scratch together for gas money to make it to lift day!:thumbsup:
VN is cheap....I was there for 30 days and only spent 2500 including Airfare..I did have 5 Custom Tailored Suits made tho. for an additional 900

VN is cheap....I was there for 30 days and only spent 2500 including Airfare..I did have 5 Custom Tailored Suits made tho. for an additional 900
dang, i spent close to 4 grand on the florida trip!

They all for when Sue kills you?:rofl:
They're just so cheap over there...And...I mean..this guy is incredible....Less than 200 each, including vest, custom made for me. Wool/Cashmere. They look like 1200 Italian Suits..:thumbsup:

They're just so cheap over there...And...I mean..this guy is incredible....Less than 200 each, including vest, custom made for me. Wool/Cashmere. They look like 1200 Italian Suits..:thumbsup:
Turkey was like that and Huglo? shotguns were cheap also.

Had a family member that would go there on leave and send us all kinds of stuff home. I had a members only jacket in every color back in the 80's lol Custom ski suits etc. Nike's

Oh by the way, all the garlic, soup, and ginger tea cured my cold! It really works!

Glad that you are feeling better...

The garlic and ginger (and tumerec) are great for fighting colds - better than most antibiotics that I've had.... (Doctors don't want us to know so they can keep charging us $$$...)

Glad that you are feeling better...

The garlic and ginger (and tumerec) are great for fighting colds - better than most antibiotics that I've had.... (Doctors don't want us to know so they can keep charging us $$$...)
speaking of home remedies... buddy of mine is on this organic health kick, he sent me a recipe for some drink that supposedly cleans out your colon, claims he sat on the toliet for 2 dang days but lost 22 pounds.

speaking of home remedies... buddy of mine is on this organic health kick, he sent me a recipe for some drink that supposedly cleans out your colon, claims he sat on the toliet for 2 dang days but lost 22 pounds.

Did you tell him to write his weight on the wall???

In case he falls in, you need to know how much **** to dig out.... :poke:

-
Back