Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
this used to be my most hated "holiday" because I don't believe in all this love mumbo jumbo......translation: all this delirium to get people to pro- create before they are good and ready.

I still don't really like it but at least I get some dark chocolate and other misc. candy today so it cant be that bad ...right

Hey speaking of lift day I do need to know who is staying a night or so, Ron is going to take some overflow, got Mitch, Ben, My wifes friend from AZ so far, then the rv spots are next.
Couch worked fine for me. or, I'll use my sleeping bag in the back of the Magnum if you run out of floors...

this used to be my most hated "holiday" because I don't believe in all this love mumbo jumbo......translation: all this delirium to get people to pro- create before they are good and ready.

I still don't really like it but at least I get some dark chocolate and other misc. candy today so it cant be that bad ...right
Yep... Mumbo Jumbo.... I got my dog a special treat today. She's my sweetheart...

Your just a Want to get drunk guy I will put them anywhere!:rofl: Even under Mitch's truck!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know about the procreation thing, but it sure is a nice "excuse" to practice... :D

it's still my most hated holiday. it's so one sided, not even funny.

Your supposed to share the day! Not.................................

22.jpg

one sided?? you mean all the materialistic girls wanting expensive stuff they didn't have to work for??

Some of the talk and radio ads make me sick, how some girls want expensive things because they think they are something they are not.

one sided?? you mean all the materialistic girls wanting expensive stuff they didn't have to work for??

Some of the talk and radio ads make me sick, how some girls want expensive things because they think they are something they are not.
pretty much. granted my wife isnt like that, I normally just do flowers and a nice dinner and movie. What do i get in return..... nada.

Since it's the thought that counts...
1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg

That should be a good enough gift...

A lucky girl would be one who gets a guy who takes a nut off of a mopar ....(has to be OE mopar) ...drills it out to her finger size ......slips over her finger and says "lets go cruising" and hops in a Mopar and rides into the sunset.

THAT is romance ....none of this diamond ring BS. A diamond is no more than a rock and gold is no more than a metal and not a very good metal at that because they didn't make mopars out of gold ever because nothing beats Detroit Steel IMO

A lucky girl would be one who gets a guy who takes a nut off of a mopar ....(has to be OE mopar) ...drills it out to her finger size ......slips over her finger and says "lets go cruising" and hops in a Mopar and rides into the sunset.

THAT is romance ....none of this diamond ring BS. A diamond is no more than a rock and gold is no more than a metal and not a very good metal at that because they didn't make mopars out of gold ever because nothing beats Detroit Steel IMO
Excuse me for a few.. I'll be out in the shop drilling some hardware!!!

I am just happy today because my C-body clutch pedals come in the mail today so I feel like doing a happy Mexican hat dance today ....a parts score and a taco Tuesday all in one...heck life is gorgeous

-
Back