Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just tryin to get back to Normal here...Went out, ran some errands...gotta blow off the crap from the driveway and decks, after all the wind yesterday...

Had to go grab the wifey something. Don't think drilling out a lugnut and giving it to her as suggested by our female friend would be a good idea for me......

George, Did you do autobody for real or just your own stuff?

I did it for a living. Started when I was 14. Painted for about 10 years then switched over to the collision side. Never did anything else, hell, I couldn't even qualify to be the fry guy at Mc D's. lol

I did it for a living. Started when I was 14. Painted for about 10 years then switched over to the collision side. Never did anything else, hell, I could even qualify to be the fry guy at Mc D's. lol
nice, i need to flyout and be taught lol

I did it for a living. Started when I was 14. Painted for about 10 years then switched over to the collision side. Never did anything else, hell, I could even qualify to be the fry guy at Mc D's. lol
George may be my guy , when I am ready to paint.. He is not so far from me...

Where do you paint now? What kind of ventilation, etc? As you may have caught earlier - I likely will do mine at Hoppy's place Big garage high ceiling. No direct ventilation, just open the bay doors. At my place it would be outside in the driveway. Which I think I could pull off, just afraid I would use way too much paint.

-
Back