Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
oh - yea, I can see where that might pose a slight problem... :lol:
thats okay, i forwarded it to my wife and asked if shed dance around my dart like that. this was pretty much the response :icon_fU: without the grin

way to get her in the right mood for Valentines Day... no wonder you don't get any reciprocation...
oh hell, that was already ruined anyway so why not have fun with it. dont get me wrong, she's not that tight wadded, she just thinks this holiday is retarded.

oh hell, that was already ruined anyway so why not have fun with it. dont get me wrong, she's not that tight wadded, she just thinks this holiday is retarded.
ya gotta be smart - thoughtful without spending a bunch of $$ - not really a "holiday" at all - more like Mothers day for your honey..

ya gotta be smart - thoughtful without spending a bunch of $$ - not really a "holiday" at all - more like Mothers day for your honey..
shes lucky shes getting dinner, flowers and card.

lucky huh? ..from here it sounds like the fire is out...
no no, usually i rack my brain trying to find a superficial gift. This year, i decided I'm replicating our first date and first Valentine's day all in one. It took me a while, but i found a DVD of the first movie we went too , I've ordered the same special bouquet of flowers from the same flower shop(in the city we used to live in, so I have to go pick them up yet after work), I've got the same dinner lined out, just for 4 instead of 2(no one can watch kiddos tonight for obvious reasons), I even dug through her keepsake box and found the first present I gave her for our first Valentine's day. I even custom ordered a replica of the first card I gave her.

So despite her telling me she wanted no gifts this year, she's getting this.

I realize it's just an excuse and really is just corporate America skimming more $$ outta your back pocket - but F-it, it's too easy to take your partner for granted and we all get a little grumpy this time of the year.. I enjoy the excuse to put a little more than the usual thought into it..

I realize it's just an excuse and really is just corporate America skimming more $$ outta your back pocket - but F-it, it's too easy to take your partner for granted and we all get a little grumpy this time of the year.. I enjoy the excuse to put a little more than the usual thought into it..
see my above posts.

besides, I'm still in trouble for the out of the blue flowers and balloons i sent to her at work last month hehe

no no, usually i rack my brain trying to find a superficial gift. This year, i decided I'm replicating our first date and first Valentine's day all in one. It took me a while, but i found a DVD of the first movie we went too , I've ordered the same special bouquet of flowers from the same flower shop(in the city we used to live in, so I have to go pick them up yet after work), I've got the same dinner lined out, just for 4 instead of 2(no one can watch kiddos tonight for obvious reasons), I even dug through her keepsake box and found the first present I gave her for our first Valentine's day. I even custom ordered a replica of the first card I gave her.

So despite her telling me she wanted no gifts this year, she's getting this.
see? so you do buy into it at some level... I think the first date memory thing is very cool - hell, I may steal it later this year.. we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary

-
Back