Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was out cruising my 69 dart yesterday, Down the coast, top down just enjoying the day. Well here comes a 69 or so Chevelle, SS of course with a 396, or at least that is what is says on the call outs.... He goes flying past me in a 30 MPH zone, lots of pedestrians. We get to the next light, no longer 30 MPh, now 45. He takes off real fast. NOw Im gonna show him what a 408 SBM is all about! Get to the next light, perfect setup, clear open road and a 55 MPh limit. See you later Chevy! That guy saw nothing but the rear view and tire smoke! We get to the next light, after waiting for him to appear, and he yells " Big Block huh?" I say "396 is a big block why did you lose?" " Its not running right". I say, 'yea i know its a Chevy!". Had a fun afternoon in the cool *** Dart! That thing is a street terror!

O and the Chevelle was a real nice car. Restored/ modded. Ran good, for a Chevy.

Looks like my date passed out on me tonite..

20170214_195830.jpg

Hi Guys... Just woke up after about 6 hrs...Went down at 8pm last night. I think I will need to force myself to stay up until 10pm

-
Back