Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, The problem is with the spillway, the emergency spillway. The actual Dam is fine. The bad thing is they had to lower the water level by 50 feet, water we really need.
yeah that sucks. hopefully the rains coming will help that

I just ordered some new upper control arm bushings for my 92 Ram...They are toast after only 20,000 mi. I'm sure , because I lifted the front on a 2wd chassis.. The upper arms cant adjust enough to get proper camber. So I'm gonna pull em of and take em to my Race Car Chassis Buddy, and have him cut and extend/make longer , so I can get more Camber adjustment... Can't find any other way to do it..

I just ordered some new upper control arm bushings for my 92 Ram...They are toast after only 20,000 mi. I'm sure , because I lifted the front on a 2wd chassis.. The upper arms cant adjust enough to get proper camber. So I'm gonna pull em of and take em to my Race Car Chassis Buddy, and have him cut and extend/make longer , so I can get more Camber adjustment... Can't find any other way to do it..
define proper camber

no, just fabo and one for CAD and one for the like 50 tracking sheets i have, 3-32 inch monitors, HD 1080s
32! I'm on a laptop that's roughly 1/4 of one of those...No wonder you get wound up when people post stuff that's NSFW. People can see it a mile away LOL

define proper camber
Well right now, because of the lift, The furthest out adjustment on the eccentric upper bushing bolts, it still has negative camber. It is obvious to the eye, but no more adjustment. In order to get to top of the tire out further, the upper arm must be longer..Does that make sense ?

32! I'm on a laptop that's roughly 1/4 of one of those...No wonder you get wound up when people post stuff that's NSFW. People can see it a mile away LOL
i know right?! especially since all three face the main aisle in the office.

gotcha, so you're not trying to go with the factory specs them i take it?
Well right now, because of the lift, The furthest out adjustment on the eccentric upper bushing bolts, it still has negative camber. It is obvious to the eye, but no more adjustment. In order to get to top of the tire out further, the upper arm must be longer..Does that make sense ?

gotcha, so you're not trying to go with the factory specs them i take it?
It's a 2wd 92 Ram, that I lifted 3in in front and 2in in back. Cause I didn't like how low it looked...See here..Before and after..
021.JPG
001.JPG

-
Back