Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
M27500-22SP4s23
20 ft would be more than enough. You want at least four wires in it for three circuits.

M27500-22SP4s23
20 ft would be more than enough. You want at least four wires in it for three circuits.
noted. may prove to be difficult but we'll see. If not, I do know the army surplus store locally has tons of spools of that wire.

I just need an electronics guru or an electrician to help me figure out how to wire the switches to work.
Usually you flip or push them and **** happens. switch the wires till it does what you want. :D
if its not, no biggie, it can be just for looks. That or I'm sure someone somewhere makes it, lots of huey's still flying and its the same stick i believe
try Newark Electronics. What exactly are we working on, I must have missed a pic...

Usually you flip or push them and **** happens. switch the wires till it does what you want. :D

try Newark Electronics. What exactly are we working on, I must have missed a pic...
My dart

Yeah, figured that was it. Thought maybe you had a pic here. I just looked at the controller in your build...
Like I said, try Newark. They might have it.
cool cool thanks. there wasnt a pic posted here, i think hoppy found it on my thread. then it morphed into that conversation which lead to me designing my gauge layout lol

hey - how was the retro date last night?
it was fine. she liked it and no, like i predicted, nothing in return. :rofl: Now watch, tonight, she'll come up with something. Always does. Too predictable.

it was fine. she liked it and no, like i predicted, nothing in return. :rofl: Now watch, tonight, she'll come up with something. Always does. Too predictable.

I'd have a hard time not reacting with "Oh NO, I wasn't expecting you to get me anything at all, I got so much joy just figuring out all the ways I could replicate our first Valentine together, my love." :poke:

Of course, I'm alone:D

I'd have a hard time not reacting with "Oh NO, I wasn't expecting you to get me anything at all, I got so much joy just figuring out all the ways I could replicate our first Valentine together, my love." :poke:

Of course, I'm alone:D
years ago, i would have been in the same boat. But I figured out her game years ago and play it well. Trust me ;) It'll eat at her all day and then she'll come around. Always does ;)

@ScampMike

thinking the following gauges.

Speedo
Tach
Oil Pressure
Voltage
Water Temp
Fuel level
AFR
Oil Temp
Trans Temp
Air Temp.