Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris just went into the beginning of your thread, where did you get the h-60 cyclic stick head?

ah - got ya.. you know you can get replacement gauge cluster panels then add your own newer gauges
yep, he's wanting original ones for some reason. I showed the panels but he didnt like them.

all I have seen are obd II ones.
exactly. there are some custom ones out there for non-obdII cars but they use a computer as well and come with tons of sensors to install which equals 4 figures. to me, its more trouble than it's worth.

Same as the early h-60 was just curious.
yeah, i got it because the mechanics were upgrading to some new style on the cobra's the unit used to have, I asked the shop Chief what they were going to do with it, he said throw it away unless i wanted it, so i said sure, I'll take it.

Cool just got a call the coal delivery will be here today, just about out this last load went fast!

I just need an electronics guru or an electrician to help me figure out how to wire the switches to work.

yeah, i got it because the mechanics were upgrading to some new style on the cobra's the unit used to have, I asked the shop Chief what they were going to do with it, he said throw it away unless i wanted it, so i said sure, I'll take it.
I did that mod on the h-60 also. I have a few somewhere. You can find switches that are on off instead of the momentary if you need them. You have to run them to a relay they are only 1 amp switches. The top black one is a four way momentary for the trim.

I helped out a friend put one in, one switch was line lock one NOS and the trim he used for the horn! Worked really well.

When you get to the wiring part of the car and you need some relays found these really cool fuse/relay blocks.

I did that mod on the h-60 also. I have a few somewhere. You can find switches that are on off instead of the momentary if you need them. You have to run them to a relay they are only 1 amp switches. The top black one is a four way momentary for the trim.

Dam man I know that thing send it to me when the time comes I will wire it the way you want.

That's what I did on the 60's avionics and flight controls.

No freaking way! That'd be awesome, I'd even pay you to do it.

I'm just trying to figure out what to wire to them.

p.jpg

just checked the weather - looks like a decent weekend coming here and Monday is a holiday - Ray, I should have an answer for you about that trunk weather strip sometime this weekend

-
Back