Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Prob get some today if it gets into primer. Have to mount the hood again with it on for the fit to the aircleaner then I can mess with that part making it seal to it. Kind of glad I have a tork strap. Hey any one have any used trunk weatherstripping? Around 3" to try to make a seal before I buy new?

Who remembers these?
c1d4dab6459ec188af862b5b5c3228b2.jpg
drivette1.jpg

Question, anyone have an A body dash cluster, working condition for sale?

There was a tread on FBBO when did you realize you were a car guy and that immediately came to mind. Wow thinking back I always was messing with things that rode the old wooden go carts with baby carriage wheels, bikes with motors on them, boats, never did anything that flew though unless you count when I hit tommy mills with one of the old play arrows and he fell about twenty feet out of a tree and went running home with a arrow in his backside! Pretty funny now, and then it was just a kid thing!

Actually a guy is parting out a more door here and he had one 40 I think that is a steal.

Prob get some today if it gets into primer. Have to mount the hood again with it on for the fit to the aircleaner then I can mess with that part making it seal to it. Kind of glad I have a tork strap. Hey any one have any used trunk weatherstripping? Around 3" to try to make a seal before I buy new?
how soon do you need it? I have a new seal for my car that I plan to install this spring... so when the old one comes out..

Thanks Mike prob pretty soon, might use some play dough or something for a measurement, I am in the land where no one has gone before so I am winging it and just thought of that.

-
Back