Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good.... Think thats bad.... I ended up with a spare set for a 65 B Body... Bought a set in Carlisle for my Post car, reasonably priced. Only to find out, when I looked under the dash, the pedals were still in place.. Someone put an A/T in the car, and left the Man Pedals... My DA didn't notice...

I need to do a want ad on FCBO for a 65-8 automatic brake pedal first .....to rob it of the top firewall bracket

it should be easy to find because ANY C-body 65-8 with power brakes will yield that exact bracket

Damn, its time for a drink. My head still hurts

Oh and on another note. I had that interview today. I believe it went well, it was more personal. Just one on one with the VP. It was myself and one other competing at this point for the job. He has the other interview tomorrow.

Good.... Think thats bad.... I ended up with a spare set for a 65 B Body... Bought a set in Carlisle for my Post car, reasonably priced. Only to find out, when I looked under the dash, the pedals were still in place.. Someone put an A/T in the car, and left the Man Pedals... My DA didn't notice...
Damn that sucks, but it saved you some extra work.

Why would you say that about yourself?? LOL Nutty!
*ahem* it's no secret..

More "Wacky" than "Nutty"...and is no secret for sure!

Dave hat.jpg

nice - looking forward to seeing the after pics

along the way ....I found, acquired and saved this NOS 65-8 C-body clutch pedal spring, so I am sure the finished product will be quite nice. I wont say where I found this but I will just say that I have my methods of finding hens teeth

CIMG0010.JPG

This sinus crud is still kicking my butt. I went to bed at 11pm last night and, other than getting up this morning to send an e-mail to work saying I was staying home, I slept until 2 pm this afternoon. The headache is the worst part and the rest is not much better. Ugh!

along the way ....I found, acquired and saved this NOS 65-8 C-body clutch pedal spring, so I am sure the finished product will be quite nice. I wont say where I found this but I will just say that I have my methods of finding hens teeth

View attachment 1715018843
Love the IBM punch card stapled around it! That must have been a late manufacture to have that.

This sinus crud is still kicking my butt. I went to bed at 11pm last night and, other than getting up this morning to send an e-mail to work saying I was staying home, I slept until 2 pm this afternoon. The headache is the worst part and the rest is not much better. Ugh!

Ugh, hate that. I'm sure you have your own treatment preferences for this Dave...I slather myself with Vicks rub including my temples. I don't know if it really works but in my mind it does.

take Sudafed - at least you'll be able to breath

Get better man

take Sudafed - at least you'll be able to breath
Yeah, this is a dry infection (the worst kind) so I can breathe through my nose just fine but the pressure and pain is miserable. Taking Sudafed with a dry sinus infection is a bad idea, it will make the infection go deeper when the sinuses contract.

Yeah, this is a dry infection (the worst kind) so I can breathe through my nose just fine but the pressure and pain is miserable. Taking Sudafed with a dry sinus infection is a bad idea, it will make the infection go deeper when the sinuses contract.
ah - got ya

View attachment 1715018843
Cool... Here's an NOS Trunk Lid for a 48-52 Ply, I had for sale at Carlisle.. Check the Factory Wrap..
043.JPG
044.JPG

Excedrine seem to work best for me especially sinus pressure. Donuts go with anything, except sensitive mods.

I need a drivers side head light ring for a 64 polara

Here's a tough c-body 383 Commando I thought I'd share again, I shamelessly requested a ride in it, it was a thrilling 30 minutes I'll always remember... Rani you are going to rule the county when you drive yours.
059.JPG

045.JPG

013.JPG

He has the skirts they were just off that day.

-
Back