Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well - out sick today and I have Sat, Sun and Mon off.... tomorrow is up in the air this point
X2 for me too. I will make a decision about tomorrow...well, tomorrow. Depends how the night goes and how I feel in the morning.

I will still need to do work at home even if I don't go in.

Night guys, hope you both (mike and Dave) get to feeling better soon.
Mitch too, he is fighting the thing also.

Seems like a bunch of have (or recently had) the late Winter crud. I know TMM had (or still has) it and David is just getting over it. Keefer too I think.

Feeling almost normal today. I was sick as a dog last weekend. Lots of nasty bugs out there right now. Hope everybody gets feeling better.

Somehow I kicked the crud fast this time.
Hey today I got the dvd of the series Route 66 from the library. I think it was just before my time or maybe it was on ABC (we couldn't pick up ABC) but anyway, is it a pretty good show?

We need to start a collection thread to help Scamper get a new hood...

DaScamp right 1.jpg

Talkin about me, are you? Lol. I did have a nasty round of a cold a little while back. Got through that, but wondering if I ain't cooking up something new. breathing OK, but something feels off left side cheek pressure like maybe start of sinus crap.

Somehow I kicked the crud fast this time.
Hey today I got the dvd of the series Route 66 from the library. I think it was just before my time or maybe it was on ABC (we couldn't pick up ABC) but anyway, is it a pretty good show?
It's classic early 60s TV drama. It has little to do with the actual Rt 66 but is more centered on the 'human condition' of the period. I always liked watching it. It's a perspective from a different era. I think you will find it interesting.

-
Back