Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
lunch time! havin' me a big ol' turkey, ham and asiago cheese sammie.. hell yea. I got the back of the truck cleaned out and it is sitting in the sun melting what little was left. I got the front of the garage 1/2 cleared away but the ice under the snow is thick and I can't find my ice chopper - of course! So then I ended up doing a bunch snow removal off the roof - which is always SO much fun- not! The better half just went shopping and asked me to get the hot tub ready - so, finish some lunch, do that and then FINALLY get out into the garage!
nice!

hey, i got a question for you

trying to design my future shop/garage. would you

A: make it taller and put an upper level in to use as a man cave/office, about 1/3 of the length of the building, leaving room for the lift

B: Make it an extension off one side and put the man cave in it

I'm thinking 24 ft wide by 32.

just for studs alone, i'll need 100 pallets.

well, lets just say I won't hold my breath waiting for the check..
We ain't giving you no check, you'd just buy more Chevy parts. The fund is to give you a Mopar hood.

We're also gonna want that Nova hood sent to Hoppy's so that we can use it for target practice during the Lift Day festivities...

Anything good happening in here?

My engine project got put on hold.. Had it all back together and went to put the flywheel on. Found 2 large cracks on the inside of it, from the center hole running outwards. Im guessing it happened when the engine came to an abrupt stop. No way am I going to use that flywheel. So the cost of the engine just went up more..

Anything good happening in here?

My engine project got put on hold.. Had it all back together and went to put the flywheel on. Found 2 large cracks on the inside of it, from the center hole running outwards. Im guessing it happened when the engine came to an abrupt stop. No way am I going to use that flywheel. So the cost of the engine just went up more..
not good...

Short day on the tool truck. I still have a butt load of things to do. Going to be a busy afternoon.

-
Back