Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes sir! In 2 more weeks it will be a 14 day cruise...

Did you go on a cruise this year?
No I wish. I did have a question about your's. Did you say you were going fishing. I got scammed on the last One I did. They waited till we left to tell us not to expect much it wasnt the season for good fishing.

No I wish. I did have a question about your's. Did you say you were going fishing. I got scammed on the last One I did. They waited till we left to tell us not to expect much it wasnt the season for good fishing.
Yes, myself and some other guys from the ship planned one. Its only a 4 hour morning trip. I did look at a fishing calendar and what others have caught for the time of year we will be there. It actually looks like catching Mahi Mahi as well as some other fish are in season. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

That sucks that they didnt tell you that it was the off season for fishing ahead of time. Im not expecting to catch anything, I just hope we do. I've only been fishing one other time back in '94 and that was in Mexico. We spent a full day and didnt catch a damn thing. Hooked 2 sharks, but as soon as they were going to pass the rod off to us the lines broke. The Sailfish wouldnt even bite. I still had a good time, but I really want to catch a big fish.

Yes, myself and some other guys from the ship planned one. Its only a 4 hour morning trip. I did look at a fishing calendar and what others have caught for the time of year we will be there. It actually looks like catching Mahi Mahi as well as some other fish are in season. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

That sucks that they didnt tell you that it was the off season for fishing ahead of time. Im not expecting to catch anything, I just hope we do. I've only been fishing one other time back in '94 and that was in Mexico. We spent a full day and didnt catch a damn thing. Hooked 2 sharks, but as soon as they were going to pass the rod off to us the lines broke. The Sailfish wouldnt even bite. I still had a good time, but I really want to catch a big fish.
I've caught 60in 130lb Blue Fin Tuna, off Ocean City Maryland a few times... A real Hoot...
110-1035_IMG.JPG
110-1039_IMG.JPG

I've caught 60in 130lb Blue Fin Tuna, off Ocean City Maryland a few times... A real Hoot...View attachment 1715019119 View attachment 1715019120
Great looking fish and nice catch! Did you get to keep it and eat it? Tuna are also in season... I would love to hook into a bunch of fish... My dream fishing is where I get strapped into a chair and the fishing rod hooked to a harness. Something like Halibut fishing or what not... I think that would be a blast!!

I've caught 60in 130lb Blue Fin Tuna, off Ocean City Maryland a few times... A real Hoot...View attachment 1715019119 View attachment 1715019120

I go fishing all the time.... Delwaware bay and Chesapeake, It's been a bad year

Just great...I just got called that my Dad is being transported to the Hospital. No other information.

Finally done the coolant mess on the wife mobile. After the second round of distilled water it drained near clear. Added the new HOAT coolant that is YELLOW not pink like what was in it. I definitely need to change whatever is in the Magnum. Stuff in there now looks orange and old... I also got her oil change done while I was at it. :thumbsup:

Finally done the coolant mess on the wife mobile. After the second round of distilled water it drained near clear. Added the new HOAT coolant that is YELLOW not pink like what was in it. I definitely need to change whatever is in the Magnum. Stuff in there now looks orange and old... I also got her oil change done while I was at it. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Just great...I just got called that my Dad is being transported to the Hospital. No other information.
Prayers Dave. Best wishes and tons of prayers. If there's anything we can do, let us know

I'm still confused by it

Thanks guys. I still don't have any information. The last couple of times this happened it was because he fell and scraped or sprained something...but at his age it could be anything. My sister is on the way to the Hospital now so hopefully I will hear soon. I'm a bit concerned since she sounded panicked and only told me he was taken and she's on her way, then hung up. She has never done that in the past when he was transported. I will give her a little bit and then call the hospital directly.

-
Back