Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds good Ray :thumbsup: Mitch !! Cut me about 3 slices please, I will Knock on the door quietly not to wake anyone up ! give me about 20 minutes if there is any left overs

How long will you be if there aren't any leftovers??? :poke:

Going to make slippery dicks for dinner when I get home.
Frozen Knockwurst. Drill a 1/2 hole lengthwise fill with horseradish and ground bacon. Grill. Wrap in biscuit dough and bake in a homemade sharp cheddar cheese soup mix.

So you use a drill and drill bit for that???

:lol::lol: I probably just started a war with the in laws....

That mulch they tried burning by dumping multiple gallons of kerosine on the pile was smoldering and smoking so bad this morning and overnight, our house is filled full of smoke and everyone coughing . So I went out, hooked the hose up and thoroughly flooded that pile, putting out the flames and smoke, course as in doing it, they drive by :rofl:
I thought you moved it...?

:lol::lol: I probably just started a war with the in laws....

That mulch they tried burning by dumping multiple gallons of kerosine on the pile was smoldering and smoking so bad this morning and overnight, our house is filled full of smoke and everyone coughing . So I went out, hooked the hose up and thoroughly flooded that pile, putting out the flames and smoke, course as in doing it, they drive by :rofl:

Wet leaves smell bad when they burn... :wtf:

Dry leaves smell good.... :thumbsup:

I put mulch on planting beds BECAUSE it RETAINS Water. Trying to burn the stuff just sounds like about the dumbest possible idea...
Yeah I know.... tried telling them that yesterday
Wet leaves smell bad when they burn... :wtf:

Dry leaves smell good.... :thumbsup:

Wasn't leaves, just wood chips

that would have been the beginning of the war for me - tell me no and be done with it, but light it on fire and leave - uhh, no

Yeah..... I bit my tongue a lot yesterday

Not to mention (but I will). Wasn't the issue that they dumped it on the grass? any time I ever burned off anything it was a while before anything grew there. Unless you turn it and regrade it. Which would be far more work than just cleaning it up. :BangHead:

Light a fire, keep a man warm for the night....

Light a man on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life....

Not to mention (but I will). Wasn't the issue that they dumped it on the grass? any time I ever burned off anything it was a while before anything grew there. Unless you turn it and regrade it. Which would be far more work than just cleaning it up. :BangHead:
Yeah as evidence from the last big dead spot in the yard from the last time they did this but to a pile of leaves....
Was it tattoo neck guy???

Actually yes

oh, I'm sure that kerosene was great for the grass too
Yeah it's another miracle grow

well damn that's stupid , if you already got the gun out, what you need to call the police for?

Less clean up

well damn that's stupid , if you already got the gun out, what you need to call the police for?

Especially with the three pimples on tattoo neck's face that make a perfect target to shoot him between the eyes... Aim for the center one and let nature take it's course.... (He died of lead poisoning...)

I found out today that my Dad's adventure to the Hospital was a bit more severe than I was led to believe (stupid Sister giving partial information again). It seems that they had him immobilized in a cervical collar for a couple of hours and had to sedate him to keep him from trying to tear it off. He also got 3 staples in the back of his scalp from the fall.

View attachment 1715019466

The good news is that today he is back to his usual self with no signs of physical or emotional trauma from the ordeal (other than the staples). The only upside to Alzheimer's is having zero short term memory so he doesn't have any memory what happened last night.

Dave, Im happy to hear your dad is doing well. :thumbsup:

-
Back