Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How bout some Bacon wrapped Venison Tenderloin ?
WIN_20161008_17_21_44_Pro.jpg
WIN_20161008_18_36_23_Pro.jpg

Going to make slippery dicks for dinner when I get home.
Frozen Knockwurst. Drill a 1/2 hole lengthwise fill with horseradish and ground bacon. Grill. Wrap in biscuit dough and bake in a homemade sharp cheddar cheese soup mix.

Going to make slippery dicks for dinner when I get home.
Frozen Knockwurst. Drill a 1/2 hole lengthwise fill with horseradish and ground bacon. Grill. Wrap in biscuit dough and bake in a homemade sharp cheddar cheese soup mix.
Damn ... That sounds really good...

Sounds good Ray :thumbsup: Mitch !! Cut me about 3 slices please, I will Knock on the door quietly not to wake anyone up ! give me about 20 minutes if there is any left overs

Good Morning. I know I have seen most of these food pics before, so guess nobody has actually started cooking yet.

I had some brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts and an Orange , just now. Not enough time to cook, before I head out to Church..

:lol::lol: I probably just started a war with the in laws....

That mulch they tried burning by dumping multiple gallons of kerosine on the pile was smoldering and smoking so bad this morning and overnight, our house is filled full of smoke and everyone coughing . So I went out, hooked the hose up and thoroughly flooded that pile, putting out the flames and smoke, course as in doing it, they drive by :rofl:

-
Back